Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, May 15, 2006

Carl Rove and George Bush

The Favorites, Have-You-Evers.. and Last Times! Oh, the variety!
What is your favorite..
gum:Orbitz
restaurant:Sweetwater
drink:water
season:cold fall
type of weather:COLDER THE BETTER
emotion:elation
thing to do on a half day:sleep in!
late-night activity:watching movies with boyz, I mean sex.
sport:tennis
city:NYC
store:Best Buy
When was the last time you..
cried:I keep tearing up at the season finales!
played a sport:I played pingpong with my mom the other day
laughed:like A second ago
hugged someone:yesterday
kissed someone:ugh, January! wtf!?
felt depressed:yesterday
felt elated:chocolate cake from Jaime's was GOOD
felt overworked:probably 3 weeks ago
faked sick:Oh wow I don't know
lied:probably on this survey
What was the last..
word you said:Boo
thing you ate:pizza
song you listened to:Technicolor Girls- DCFC
thing you drank:water
place you went to:the plan room
movie you saw:Hmmm, I don't remember.
movie you rented:Sahara
concert you attended:Arab Strap!
Who was the last person you..
hugged:my mom
cried over:myself? haha....stupid boys?
kissed:Ray
danced with:Did we make Steven dance at Spirits?
shared a secret with:Ali
had a sleepover with:Steven and Serena (not like that)
called:my mom
went to a movie with:Steven
saw:Mike
were angry with:no comment
couldn't take your eyes off of:Aidan Moffitt?
obsessed over:uhhh Aidan Moffitt?
Have you ever..
danced in the rain:I guess so
kissed someone:yes
done drugs:what kind?
drank alcohol:yes
slept around:no
partied 'til the sun came up:maybe but I probably crashed SOON after
had a movie marathon:yes, I want to have a Gilmore Girls marathon
gone too far on a dare:hahahahha probably
spun until you were immensely dizzy:yeah
taken a survey quite like this before:yes!
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home