Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Spring

Monday Meme 41 : 2006-04-02 : Spring Forward


1. List 3 things you like about spring:


flip flops

good photo ops

almost beach time!


2. List 3 things you hate about spring:


hot

pollen

pastels


3. Do you set your clocks forward in the spring? Do you think it is a good idea?


I do and I don't care either way.


4. Do you have allergies in the spring? Do you take any allergies medications?


I loathe pollen and have crappy allergies. I take Wal Mart brand Claritin and right now I'm taking Allegra!


5. What are you looking forward to the most this spring?


For it to be over. Blech!


I was the 908th person to take this week's Monday Meme!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home