Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Three _____s on a Desert Island

The Three _____s on a Desert Island.

If you were stranded on a desert island (without Ginger and the Professor and all those folks to keep you amused), which three _____s would you bring?

Books:

1. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare- Not only would it be a ton of reading material but we could act out the plays if we got bored. Plus, not all of it is easy reading.

2. Summer Sisters by Judy Blume- Seriously makes me cry every time I read it.

3. There is this book I have my dad about living off the land, that would not only be interesting but also very useful.

Albums/CD’s:

1. Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by Smashing Pumpkins

2. Complete works of Tchaikovsky

3. I feel like I shouldn't cheat with another "complete works of..." choice...um, Dolly Parton's Greatest hits.

People:

1. Ali because we wouldn't kill each other

2. Tony Blair- hottttt and hott accent

3. Nathaniel- because we need 2 males and Ali can't have Tony.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Love this list. I am stealing it and posting it myself today.

Cheers,

Scott

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger K said...

I like this list also. And don't tell anyone, but I like Tony Blair as well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home