Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, June 30, 2006

From A Wino

10 years ago... I was 16 and had just finished my sophomore year of high school. I was on the swim team but didn't work bc I refused to work at Food Lion (my only option) until the next summer. I spent most of my time at the pool.

5 years ago... I was 21 and about to start my last year of college. I worked at the pool that summer and coached the swim team. I went to Fredericksburg whenever I could to go to Spirits that summer and also would hang out with Vanessa a lot. I was so busy with work though it was tough. This is when I kissed a lot of people, I think.

1 year ago... I was about to switch jobs but stay at the same desk (figure that one out!). I had a good summer last year: The O.C. and NYC with Ali and hanging out with my boos. I kissed noone, dammit! (Not that I can remember)

Yesterday... I worked then went to Best Buy only to find out I was still missing a disc to fix my laptop. Then I went home and found it so I was happy. I drank a lot of water.

Today... I had an email war with Jeremy and won. I ordered lunch from Glory Days. I told Steven to get serious. I bought peanut butter M+Ms even though I shouldn't have.

Tomorrow... Sleep past 630am and then watch a lot of tennis. Tomorrow night is still being worked on. I need to practice my clarinet/bassoon.

5 snacks I enjoy... fresh fruit, fries, carrots, chocolate, wheat thins

5 songs I know all the words to...Basket Case by Green Day, Disarm by Smashing Pumpkins, Happy Birthday, We Belong Together by Mariah Carey, and We Looked Like Giants by Death Cab For Cutie

5 regrets... Yikes, you're forcing me to do this!? Locking Ali between those two doors (don't ask, I'll cry), Not asking my grandparents more questions, Not keeping up with the 7 years of Spanish I had, Being way too shy for way too long, Not starting winter guard at MWC (DORK).

5 television shows I watch weekly... The O.C., Greys Anatomy, Lost, Gilmore Girls, some MTV thing like The Hills, Laguna, CHallenges, etc.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000...1) Buy Steven's apt for him and one for me, 2) pay off my car, bassoon, school, etc. 3) Go to Scotland/Greece, 4) Buy my parents a house in St. Maarten, 5) Donate a fuckload to good things.

5 locations I would love to run away to... CT, CA, UK, tropical island, Prague

5 things I hate doing...
calling people, group work in class, flossing, folding clothes, paying bills

5 things I like doing... floating on a raft in a pool, wrapping presents, picking out staff recommendation cds at Barnes and Noble, making out with boys, car rides with Ali

5 things I would never wear... turtlenecks, ankle boots, librarian/teacher shoes, a teacher pin with an apple and ruler, something see-through

5 recently seen movies I like...
Pride & Prejudice made me cry, Nanny McPhee was A-dorable, Harry Potters are always great, Tristan & Isolde was old-timey and romantic, Match Point was so well made and with OPERA!

5 famous people I'd like to meet... Brad Pitt, Tony Blair, Dave Grohl, Jennifer Garner/Ben Affleck, Rachel Bilson

5 biggest joys of the moment... 4 day weekend!!!!!!!!!!, I just had honey mustard, my laptop will be fixed soon, "Project!", this diet dr. pepper is amazing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home