Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, June 09, 2006

I Feel Sick

Appetizer
About how much money did you spend on gas this week?


Ummm, let's see, this week I spent about $70? Give or take. I try not to keep track bc it's depressing.

Soup
What is your favortite brand of toilet paper?


Uhhh, Charmin'?

Salad
When was the last time you discovered something that you thought was pure genius?


Gilmore Girls!

Main Course
What is the least amount of sleep you can get by on per night?


Well, let's think: 1-2 hours means that by 10am I'm falling asleep (has happened before, I used to lifeguard at 530am and could only stay awake til I got off at 10am; 3-4 hours and I make it til early afternoon but barely and if there's a meeting I'm asleep; 5-6 is what I often go on, I guess; 7-8 is ideal.

Dessert
June is a popular month for weddings. Do you know anyone who is getting married this month?


I do not. June is a shit month for weddings. Mine will be in November (Not this November)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home