Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, June 09, 2006

Alphabet Soup

A - Available: yes but not to just anyone
A - Age: 26
A - Annoyance: eggshells

B - Bestest Friend: Not just one, I have a few
B - Bad Habit: rolling my eyes?
B - Birthday: 17Feb

C - Crush: nada
C - Car: 05 Elantra
C - Cats: EW!

D - Dead Pets: Pets don't die, they run away to other homes when they feel like they need to
D - Desk Top Picture: a Yorktese puppy
D - Dogs: are so adorable. (Except the ones in The Omen)

E - Easiest person to talk to: Ali
E - Eggs: fried hard
E - Email: I email a lot, gmail rules!

F - Favorite color: Red
F - Food: I had Thai tonight
F - Favorite number: 17

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: worms that have that soury sugar on it
G - God: Gosh!
G - Good Times: 1:1

H - Hair Color: dark brown
H - Height: 5'10"
H - Happy: I don't have to get up early tomorrow

I - Ice Cream: COFFEE
I - In school?: mastersssss...
I - Idiots?: need to stay away

J - Jewelry: I love rings and bacelets and special necklaces
J - Jobs: I have 2 right now
J - Jokes: are good when witty

K - Kids: can be super cute
K - Karate: Kid 1 is THE BEST
K - Know a Katie: yeah, a few

L - Longest Car Ride: either Florida or Vermont
L - Last phone call: I guess when Steven called
L - Love: L.O.V.E.

M - Milk Flavor: uhh, skim?
M - Movie Last Watched: The Omen!
M - Moms name: Pamela

N - Number of Siblings: 1 bro and 1 sis
N - Northern or Southern?: Northern
N - Name: Scarlet

O - One Phobia: CLOWNS
O - Open About yourself?: no!

P - Parents, are they married or divorced: married
P - Party: when?

Q - Quote: I used a good Dolly Parton one in the newsletter
Q - Quick or Slow: right now slow so tomorrow doesn't come
Q - Que pasa: nada, donkey, nada

R - Reality TV Shows: can be so addicting! But some suck a lot
R - Right or Left: right
R - Right now: I feel tense and naseous

S - Song Last Heard: HILARY DUFF
S - Season: fall/winter, please

T - TPee'd last: not since I graduated college and TPed Gibby's car
T - Time Now: 11:49
T - Time for bed: NOW. I have to work tomorrow

U - Unicorns: are important in Harry Potter
U - You are: reading this

V - Vegetable you love: green beans
V - Voice: sounds hott when scratchy

W - Where are you going to travel next?: The beach
W - Where were you born?: LoCo, VA

X - X-Rays: just at the dentist

Y - Year it is now: 2006
Y - Yellow: used to be a favorite of mine but I hate pastel yellow

Z - Zoo Animal: panthers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home