Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Seven Deadly Sins

SEVEN DEADLY SINS........

WRATH.


1. Who did you last get angry with? Myself

2. What is your weapon of choice? Intelligence

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? In 5th grade I used to kick Nathaniel Angoco bc I had a crush on him

4. How about of the same sex? girls fight dirty!

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? No idea

6. What is your pet peeve? passive aggressiveness

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? If it's a loved one-I can't hold them but if it's someone I don't mind losing then I can.

SLOTH.

1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't? take my makeup off-ooops!

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Well, my sleep schedule got really off when I wasn't working so I was sleeping til 4 one week but I went to sleep super late.

4. What is the last lame excuse you made? Yikes, I don't know. I usually make good excuses.

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? no, I get bored and annoyed.

6. When was the last time you got in a good workout? awhile. I was running but I think allergies/not being able to breathe got in the way

7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I don't trust that button. I set my alarm for 90 minutes before I have to be up and then reset it

GLUTTONY.

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Grande Iced Non-Fat Caramel Macchiatto

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? chicken breast=yum

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Nothing on a dangerous level but I can hold my own

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No

5. Do you have an issue with your weight? I'm too tall!

6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy? salty

7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought "lunch"? no

LUST.


1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family): in real life? Not many. I'm a good girl.

2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family): a smaller number than the other question

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation? I'll glance but I don't stare.

4. Do you masterbate every day? No

5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? forearms which I know is an odd answer

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Ummmm, no.

7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? No

GREED.

1. How many credit cards do you own? 3?

2. What's your guilty pleasure store? JCrew??

3. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich

4. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? For awhile, definitely.

5. Have you ever stolen anything? Nah

6. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 8000 give or take

PRIDE.

1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of? UMW

2. Whats one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? They're very proud of all of my music things

3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life? Lots of music goals, I'd like to have a familia, I'd like to compete in the Olympics-ha!

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? I'm VERY competitive

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? yeah

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? yeah

7. What did you do today that you're proud of? I worked my entire shift.

ENVY.

1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? I want Steven's apt.

2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Ali-duh. I'd maker her room gold and she'd make mine hott.

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Angelina Jolie? She effs BP!

4. Have you ever been cheated on? Not that I know of;)

5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? I want model legs. The kind that are as thin in the thigh as in the calf;)

6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? I cant think of traits-just talents.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

You like tags?

Consider yourself tagged, then!

Check out the post on my site called:
"I've been tagged!!! - 20 Qs"

and let me know when you're done with your list! ;)

//Hart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home