Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

College Starts Soon

College Survey:

When you attended, where did you live?
Freshman - Alvey
Sophomore - Ball Hall
Junior - Custis Hall
Senior - Mercer Hall

Who were your roomates?

Freshman - Cara
sophomore - Cara
junior - Cara, then Nicki when Cara studied abroad
senior - Amanda

Ever get in trouble in the dorms?
Nope

Something you remember when you lived on campus?
I used to forget my keys a lot and then have to sleep in lobbies.

Your campus phone number or other number?
4342??

First party attended? Probably one at Ben and Andy's

Favorite Pizza Place? The place we went to after soccer games!!!!

Favorite place to go out to eat? Spankys

Who had the best wings? Hard Times bc they were cheap on college night

Did you go to the library? Not often.

What was your Favorite Floor you'd always be on? My room in Custis was the best. Although Brian/Matt's suite with Andrew/Clay was cool, too.

Where did you buy your books? bookstore

Ever attend a sporting event? tennis, soccer, not too often, though

Ever attend a concert or comedic performance? TONS

Have you ever spent the night on campus not in a dorm hall? ummmm, I don't think so

Favorite night to go out on, and where did you go? Wed to Hard Times

Where did you get coffee? Starbucks

Favorite Year of Halloween? The year I was a heroin addict and E slapped B and then G told us all to leave. OR the year I was a black and white film star and I had a "moment"-can't give details.

Favorite Memory? Capture the Flag!

Go see a play or been in one? yeah, a few bc my friend Nick was in them

Ever have a job? only during the summer

What do you hate about your college? Ummmmm, I hated my dorm senior year.

What did you love most about it? the campus was gorgeous

Where would you believe is the best location to live in? Custis

Graduated or still attending? graduated, but back for more

Year of graduation? May 2002

Will you go back? I'm going to Homecoming in the fall

How many parking tickets have you gotten there? Um, 1 there. Don't ask about VCU!

Finally, ever gotten arrested? nope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home