Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, September 04, 2006

Andy Roddick Is Hott

Bordem.

What do you think makes you unique?:I think my humor can be unique
Do you believe you are a generally a good person?:Yes
Do you enjoy helping others with their problems?:Um, sometimes. I don't like people who bring me down with their problems, though. Or who won't return the favor.
List 3 of your highest beliefs (ex. karma) ::Uhhhhh, gravity, evolution, and dinosaurs.
Do you feel that you interact well with others?:Sometimes. Definitely not all of the time. Sometimes I feel incredibly awkward and just don't want to do the whole small talk thing. If it's a friend, though, then I think I'm fine.
Are you a sensitive person?:YES. If I let it, everything will bother me. I have to ignore a lot.
Have you ever been in love?:Debatable. (Let's not.)
What are usually peoples first impressions of you?:They either think I'm shy or a snob.
Do you wish to have children when you get older?:Oh yes! I just saw pics of a friend's newborn and he's SO CUTE.
Would you like to get married?:Yes...I wonder who the lucky man will be, hehe.
What do you look for in a guy/girl?:humor, common sense, fun personality, serious when needed, responsible.
What do you think is your best physical feature?:my eyes
What do you think people admire about you the most?:Oh wow, I don't know. A lot of people say I'm nice. I don't think I'm as nice as I used to be, though;)
Have you ever been in love?:Didnt you ask that already?
Are you close to your family? If so, which family member do you believe you are closest to?:I am close to them all, but with Ali the most.
What kind of music do you prefer to listen to?:If I could only have one for the rest of my life, I'd choose classical.
Are you intelligent?:Yes.
What is your favorite drink?:water! YUM!
What is your comfort food?:french fries maybe?
Where is the most peaceful place for you to hangout by yourself?:my car? Does that count? I wish I had a pier.
Would you rather be in a room full of people or a place on your own?:probably on my own
Do you often think about the universe and about how we humans, came to be?:no, never.
If you could ask three questions about anything in life that haven't been answered or things that you do not understand, what would they be?:1. Why are lambs and sheep the same animal? And how did it take me 26 years to realize this?
2. Why do people like hot weather?
3. Why do liberals think they're correct? (ha)
If you had three wishes ( without asking for more wishes ) what would they be?:1. Never ending money.
2. Accomodating metabolism (like, I could eat as much or as little as I wanted.)
3. A good singing voice.
If you could change one thing in the world what would you change?:Everything would be biodegradable when we needed it to be.
What do you hate most about people?:When they're pretentious
Are you afraid to die?:No
What do you usually do on the weekends?:work, and hang out with boos
Do you intoxicate yourself because you feel overwhelmed by your emotions or troubled by your issues?:HAHAHHHHAHHAHAH! No.
If you had the power to murder anyone on the planet without getting into any kind of trouble who would you kill?:Osama? ha
What are some of your favorite things to do?:play/watch tennis, play orchestral music, makeout, sleep, shop
What calms you down when your upset or stressed out?:deep breathing or a beer;)
Who cheers you up the most when you are down?:a good song, a good friend, ice cream?
Would you rather watch a romance, comedy, thriller or horror movie?:romance, I'm cheesy.
If you had to chose one thing to eat for the rest of your life, without getting sick of it, what would it be?:pasta primavera or pizza
Are you a good cook?:I've never really tried to do anything big. I'm okay enough, though.
What is your dream job?:soundtrack producer or actress
Do you think you will achieve your dream?:I could, if I wanted to, sure.
REALISTICALLY... What profession would you like to take up after you graduate? ( if you haven't already ):high school band teacher (will travel during summer and/or take film/photography classes, etc.)
What is the most romantic thing that has ever happened to you?:kissing in the rain was pretty cool, got honked at
What is the most romantic thing, anyone could ever do for you?:Knowing what I'd like and setting it up for me.
What is your main focus at this point in time of your life?:Just to stay on top of things
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?:no
Whats the oldest a person has thought you were when you first met them?:When I was a freshman in high school people thought I was a junior.
Do you have a pet(s)?:No:(
What would be your ideal pet if you could chose any animal in the world?:PUPPPPPY! One that was always tiny.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you chose to live?:London, maybe? NYC? Warrenton? hehe. Scotland? Greece?
Do you prefer: winter, summer, spring, or fall?:late fall/winter
Have you ever questionned your sexuality?:no

Click here to take this survey or find others at surveyspace.
Click here to create your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home