Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gilmore Girls Season Premiere!

Do you wear shoes that are actually too small?
No, if anything, they are too big

Do you get up at least an hour early to get ready each day?
hahahha, no. I should, but I end up sleeping "just 5 more minutes" a lot.

Can you put on mascara with your mouth closed?
yeah

Does your heart break easily?
No, but it'll hurt. helllooo, "that makes my heart hurt!"

Do you think you pee more than men?
I don't discuss these types of things

When buying underwear, what type of cashier do you look for?
The one who won't be obnoxious (Victoria's Secret)

How many purses do you own?
omg, tons

Are you addicted to sex?
No

How many tubes of lipstick do you own?
I don't own any lipstick

Do you expect the man to pay for dates?
no way, but if I pay they better put out!

Do you prefer curling up on the couch watching tv or going out together?
like, with a beau? the couch would be cheaper;)

Do you want a diamond ring?
Yeah!

Would you rather get flowers or a stuffed animal for Valentines Day?
flowers? although I loved stuff puppies. (that sounds weird)

Do you enjoy cleaning the house?
hell no

Do you like to cook?
yeah, but the cleaning up sucks

Can you sew?
sorta

Are you really feminine or a tom boy?
Well, both, I think. I'm all about the sports, but I'm also into things like fashion and romantic comedies

Do you like football?
Yeah, I do, but I don't get all crazy about it like some people

Do you read steamy romance novels?
I have

Do you watch chick flicks?
yes, but I don't call them that.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

REVEAL A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

NOW

Is your hair up?:
yeah

Is your phone right beside you?:
Yes

Do you wish you were somewhere else?:
yes well...sorta

Do you have plans for tonight?:
GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!!!

Are you wearing makeup?:
yes

Are you wearing chapstick?:
yeah

Are you cold?:
No

Are you tired?:
always

Are you excited?:
GILMORE GIRLS!

Are you watching t.v.?
GILMORE GIRLS!

Are you wearing pajamas?:
yeah

Who was the last person you IM'd?
Serena?

Who's the last person that called you?
the insurance company??
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ __

PAST

Anything you regret?
nah

Ever lied?:
Yes

Ever stuck gum under a desk?:
no

Ever spit at someone?
don't think so

Ever kick something living?:
yes

Ever had your nails done?:
Yes

Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?:
no
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

TODAY

Have you cussed?
Yes

Have you yelled at someone?:
hahahhaha, tons of people!

Have you gotten mad at someone?
yeah

Have you cried?
no

Have you called more than 3 people?:
no, exactly 3

Have you IMed more than 3 people?:
no

Have you eaten anything gross?
no

Have you filled out a stupid survey?
Yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home