Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, September 07, 2006

FromScott

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?

Scotland?

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?

right now it's my jeans I just got recently.

3. What's your favorite physical feature on the opposite sex?

I love tall guys.

4. What is the last CD you bought?

PARIS HILTON!

5. Where is your favorite place to be?

I love to be on boats, or floating on a pool, or in my bed, or on a road trip.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?

anywhere when I'm tired.

7. What is your favorite place to be massaged?

I don't often get massaged, but the UPPER back/neck would be nice. Just don't tickle me.

8. Strong in mind, or strong in body?

me? I'm weak muscle wise, I think.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?

I wake up at 4...then sleep til 6 and then cry a little and get up at 615.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

sandwich makers.

11. What makes you really angry?

when I mess up

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?

I already play my favorites: clarinet and bassoon. French horn would be nice. OH, or harp. I'd get hired a lot.

13. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?

sports? I dunno.

14. Do you believe in an afterlife?

I believe heaven for me will be a tennis court. I'm being so serious.

15. Favorite childrens book?

Anything Judy Blume

16. What is your favorite season?

whenever it's cold. mmmm!

17. What is your least favorite chore?

anything that doesn't have instant results or involves touching wet, gross things.

18. If you could have one superpower what would it be?

I think I'm getting the neverending money one

19. If you have a tattoo what is it?

N/A

20. Can you juggle?

no

21. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to...

Grandpap!

22. What's your favorite day?

Sat

23. What's in the trunk of your car?

calculus book, hardhat, blonde wig, lots of shoes, CDs, sheet music.

24. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger.


sushi!

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Amazed to find one that you had not done before, very cool.

Also glad to know that you are a fellow Judy Blume fan.

Scott

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

Second!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Mirra Fine, Graphic Designer said...

Loved Judy Blume.. but what about the Babysitters Club?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home