Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Does Lost Come On Tonight?

The Dirty Thirty... 30 unknown facts/secrets about yourself:


1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship?
2 words? alcohol, crush

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
today

3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
observing an 8th grade chorus class

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
watching Jericho and eating pasta

5. Are you any good at math?
very. I love it!

6. Your prom night?
was super lame, but I wanted to say I went. My dress was $25 and my shoes were $5. I'm awesome!

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
William Pringle, hellloooo!

8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
Yeah, don't most people?

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
the real words? probably not;)

10. Last thing received in the mail?
chain letter. seriously!

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
water, coffee (black), TaB, diet coke.

12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
just voice mail;)

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
I guess Jewel, although I went to other things before that

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
yeah! I love the beach.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
I had a root canal once. I didn't feel it, but I cried hysterically (I was like, 13?)

16. What is out your back door?
grass, then a field.

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Not sure yet

18. Do you like the ocean?
Oooh yeah.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas?
I think so. WEll, my family has.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Oh yeah! love those.

22. Something you are excited about?
my hair cut!!!!

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
EWEWEW none. no wait, champagne.

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
no:(

26. Where do you keep your change?
piggy bank

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
How big is large? Bc I teach every day.

28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
I don't know, I need a new one!

29. What was the weather like on your graduation?
high school was wicked hott. college was GORGEOUS!

30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home