Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

From DCOE

1. They're making a movie about your life, and you can pick anyone to play you. Who do you pick?

Jennifer Garner and no, we look nothing alike.

2. Pooping in a public bathroom: is it ever okay, ever ever ever?


Girls don't do that.

3. If you could dye your hair for one day, which color would you choose?
I think any lighter color would look WEIRD so I'd go with black.

4. How does your ass look in jeans?

I dont know. Ask the guys in front of Camelot.

5. What one event in your life has affected you most profoundly?


Can college as a whole count?

6. What's something you can't seem to do, but wish you could?

I'm going to say sing bc having a boyfriend seems really lame;)

7. What's the best compliment you've ever gotten?

A guidance counseler told me he wished every student was like me:) I like musical compliments and ones about me being hott.


1. What was your childhood ambition?

I wanted to be super rich and get a green Jaguar. Oh, and I wanted to live in NYC before I ever even went there.

2. What in/famous person do you think you may have been in a former life?
Cleopatra

3. What traits do you hope you pass on to your kids/ what ones do you want weeded out of your gene pool forever?

I hope they have the same sense of humor and good common sense. I hope they're better about being able to fall asleep.

4. What TV show(s)/ movie(s) could you have done a better job of writing than the existing creators?

I don't know. I'd be good on any show:)

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger abovo99 said...

:D. Such interesting questions and answers! Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home