Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, October 02, 2006

Heroes Is So Cool!

1. Do you pronounce the 'l' in salmon?: Nope

2. When was the last time you went to a bookstore?: I was there on Friday picking up my book and meeting Serena/Allie.

3. Have you ever prank called a restaurant?: No.

4. How did you meet most of your friends?: Barnes and Noble, MWC/UMW

5. Do you find ancient mythology interesting?: I do, but I can never remember the names or stories

6. What snacks do you usually buy when you go to the movies?: candy!

7. Do you prefer British spelling or American?: American

8. Have you ever gone sailing?: No:( I want to, though.

9. Have you ever gotten heat exhaustion?: No, but at band camp (shutup) I got a nosebleed from being so hot.

10. Do you still live in your childhood home?: Nope. I wonder if it's still there...

11. How much is too much to pay for a concert ticket?: That's tough bc oftentimes the huge shows have expensive tickets and I don't want to pay a ton unless I can be right up front.

12. What was the greatest prank you've ever pulled?: Maybe decorating Steven's door...bc it was fun!

13. Do you pride yourself on being intelligent?: I don't understand how people AREN'T intelligent.

14. Is that pride justified?: Of course.

15. If you controlled pop culture, what trend would you change (or introduce)?: christian based music. BLECH!

16. Have you ever taken a survey twice by accident?: yeah

17. What was the last movie you went to see? Talladega Nights.

18. Have you ever gotten stuck on an amusement park ride?: No, but I got stuck in the elevator of the Eifel Tower at Kongs Dominion

19. Do you have a weak stomach?: In the morning I do. Or if sour cream is involved.

20. Do you get annoyed when you don't receive any comments on your myspace for a while?: no

21. How often do you floss?: When I remember...which is a few times a week.

22. What was the worst trouble you've ever gotten into?: not much. detention for tardies? a ticket?

23. Would you ever consider becoming a cop?: No, I don't want to wear the uniform or pull people over.

24. If stupidity were a fatal disease, who do you think would be the first to die?: those cunts in my classes.

25. Are you and your friends loud and obnoxious in public areas?: Ew, I hate loud and obnoxious.

26. How often do you take and fill out surveys from this community?: whenever I see a new one! yay!

27. Are you a big New York Yankees fan? No, Ben is, though.

28. Do you own a thesaurus?: Don't think so.

29. When was the last time you visited relatives?: Few weeks ago.

30. When was the last time you ate meat?: hour ago

31. What magazines do you read, if any?: tons. Elle, Glamour, US Weekly, Vanity Fair, W, Vogue, Bazaar, Jane, Premiere, etc.

32. What's one thing you get uptight about?: being mean to old people?

33. What sport are you best at?: tennis!

34. Ever eaten one of those Warheads candies?: yeah, so sour!

35. Do you prefer Tootsie Pops or Blow Pops?: blow

36. Do you ever correct grammatical and typographical errors on survey questions?: no

44. The creepiest place you can think of: that Haunted House in The O.C.

45. Have you ever seen an albino animal?: think so.

46. Do you think they have chatspeak in Chinese?: what????

47. What color is your front door?: dark red

48. Were you afraid of old people as a child?: no

49. Have you ever been visited by a Jehovah's Witness?: I usually don't answer the door.

50. Have you ever tried summoning Bloody Mary?: Scary! Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home