Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, November 17, 2006

Overactive Bladder (On The Commercial, NOT ME)

1. Who was your first prom date?
I decided to go to my senior prom a few days before it so I went with a group of friends.

2. Who was your first roommate?
Cara.

3. What alcoholic shot?
I don't remember. Lemon Drop??

4. What was your first job?
Nasty Food Lion

5. What was your first car?
86 Chevy Celeb with a musical car horn that totally OWNED.

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
When I was 11:(

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
No idea. I changed schools mid year so most of it I can't remember

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Newark, NJ....and onward from there to Puerto Rico! Oh wait, I went up in a 4 seater when I was like, 10.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
N/A

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Maybe Krissy? And no.

12. Where was your first sleepover?
Her house? I dunno

13. Who is the first person you talk to in the mornin?
depends what time I get up

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
I was the flower girl for my uncle's first marriage. I filled in for some chick who was older and wussed out. I was 3?

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
groan

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Besides ones I don't remember...it was Jewel

17. First tattoo or piercing?
ears in second grade

18. First celebrity crush?
Luke Perry?

19. First crush?
Brian in Kindergarten

20. First TRUE love?
Um, he wouldn't know so I'm not naming him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home