Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, November 20, 2006

What Would You Do?

What do you do when...

You jump out a plane and the parachute won't open.
pull the safety cord for my second chute. Or, wake up bc I probably will never go skydiving.

You see a man step out of a Ferrari, then holds up a sign asking for money.
give him my quizzical look

You are Mario on the first level and the goomba is coming towards you.
Im run fast. and jump! and try for a star.

Your friend tells you that the aliens are coming. He/she sounds serious.
I'd put on my tin foil hat

A stranger runs at you with a knife.
Kick it out of his hand.

...with a gun?
I'd scream!

...with a flamethrower?
I'd say, "WTF is that???"

You're an astronaut on the moon and the ship left without you.
Have a panic attack.

You meet George W. Bush and the first thing he says is get out of my way.
"Where is Tony Blair?!"

You're playing the guitar for a huge audience and your strings break.
All of them break? That's weird. I'd grab my back up guitar.

There is an earthquake and the ground is cracking open.
I'd run out to where it was open land and enjoy it.

You're on the beach and the water starts moving away really far Tsunami!!!
Um, freak the fuck out and race to my car to get farther inland.

You're climbing a mountain and there is an eruption.
Um, run/roll down the mountain

You see a tornado coming towards your house.
I'd go to the barn and tie myself to the poles in the ground. Then I'd say "shit" once I realized there were sharp things all around.

You live right next to a river and there is a flood.
I honestly don't understand how rivers flood.

Someone calls you on the phone and says you will die in seven days.
I'd hang up.


Water starts coming out of your computer.
Get away from it. I'm afraid of being electrocuted.

You are attacked by a shark.
kick it in the mouf, then swim.

...tiger?
Kick it in the mouf, then run.

...rhino?
kinda laugh bc that's so random

...pack of wild dogs?
Oh scary! I'd be like, "DOWN, PUPPIES!"

Your boyfriend/girlfriend in bed with your mom/dad.
eeeewwwwwww!

You are Martin Luther King about to give a speech.
Speak faster. I hate slow speakers

George Washington?
I'd go enjoy Mount Vernon- so pretty!

Abraham Lincoln?
I'd get some chicks.

Michael Jackson?
I would NOT name my kid Blanket.

You are in heaven and god tells you to take over for a bit.
I'd get my post-its ready

You are in hell and the devil says if you help him you won't be tortured.
ok

The doctor says you have a rare disease which makes your head fall off.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

...makes you want to kill people.
get a bodyguard

...makes you feel like you're being burned.
omg, ow.

You are triceratops and a T-rex just ate your family.
Ali would be so excited if I was a dino.

You are pikachu and ash tells you to fight the most powerful pokemon ever.
I have no idea. how do they fight?

You are a pitcher and the guy on first base has fallen asleep.
I'm pretty sure the coach will take care of it

You're a quarterback. Near the end of the 4th quarter and down by 4 points.
I'd pass. NOT run. Running plays suck.

Someone punches you right before you were going to dunk the basketball.
I'd take my free throws

You're playing chess and you notice that you can checkmate in 10 moves.
stay cool

You're playing battleship and think your opponent is cheating.
pay more attention to their guesses

You're about to run the 200 meter dash but are wearing slippers.
um, run?

You're bench pressing and someone starts pushing down on the bar.
scream!

You're about serve for match point in tennis and realize the ball is flat.
tell the chair umpire

You're a goalie in soccer and your defender is about to kick the ball at u.
stay on my toes

You're performing on a balance beam and realize its wet.
tell the judges

You're playing the cello and there's no rosin on your bow.
I'd get some rosin, duh

Your playing the piano and every other key is out of tune.
say it's 20th century

You have a bad cough but are about to play the trumpet.
I think it'll go away once I play

Pandora's Box is in front of you.
what's in that?

You're a flea and the dog is about to take a bath.
hold my breath

One thing you would take on a deserted island.
dessert

Maybe the island has a tribe of cannibals.
yum

You have an hour to live.
Chill with the fam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home