Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fashion On The Brain

Briefly describe "your look".

Stealing this from DCOE: edgy preppy:)

Where do you shop?

JCrew, GAP, Banana Republic, random other places

Current favorite outfit?

my new jeans that are SO comfy, and my black sweater

Do you rotate your wardrobe or have some system of tracking what you wore & when?

I used to write down what I wore every day;) I think thats bc in high school I tried to not wear the same thing for a month (I did it!). A lot of times now I'll wear an outfit for half the day to one thng then another day soon after for half the day to another thing:)

How many times do you wear something before retiring it for good?

There are certain things that are too unique to wear too much, but they can always be reinvented somehow.

Which designers, brands or labels do you favor?

If I could afford it: Carolina Herrera

Which famous person's style do you most admire?

Gwen Stefani, Lindsay Lohan, and Jennifer Garner

Biggest fashion faux pas you ever made?

Anything pre-high school doesn't count, but I did wear flannel shirts in 9th grade.

One style you'll never be caught dead in?

applique sweaters with teacher shoes. EW!

Fashion trend you're sick to death of?

crocs? Hmmm, there has to be something else I'm sick of.

Fashion trend that's ripe for a comeback?

camo

One thing that killed you to give to Goodwill?

I know not of this "give to Goodwill" thing.

Most regrettable rip/pull/stain you remember?

Hahhaa, I hate it when favorite jeans rip:( Makes me sad. It's hard to find good jeans.

Where do you find the closet space?

in empty guest rooms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home