Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, November 13, 2006

Question Answer Form

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Nothing. I usually just have chapstick in my right one.

Q: How much alcohol did you have this week?
A: Starting from Sunday? I've had 1/2 a beer. But I drank it with a straw.

Q: Do you eat petrol station food?
A: I LOVE WAWA!!!!!!

Q: Ever drive all night to get to someone?
A: Um, not really. I've driven home all night AFTER seeing someone

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: Yes, but it's funny bc it's dumb, not because it's some great polt movie.

Q: Do you sleep in the nude?
A: No.

Q: What colour underwear do you have on?
A: Black

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A:Mostly carpet

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: stand. sitting would be WEIRD.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I have. I would prefer not to.

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A: Um, a lot.

Q: Where were you born?
A: LoCo, VA

Q: Ever been to rehab/jail?
A: just a tour of the Old Jail Musuem

Q: How blonde are you?
A: 0%

Q: How often do you get on myspace?
A: once a day maybe

Q: How many people are on your friends list?
A: not sure.

Q: Do you have a car?
A: yes

Q: How long have you been in the county that you live in?
A: out of 26 years, I've lived in this count off and on for maybe 18 of them.

*LAST*

Q: Friend you saw?
A: do school friends count? then tonight

Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Serena on IM

Q: Person who called you?
A: the sub lady

Q: Person you called?
A: my mom

*TOMORROW*

Q: Is?
A: tuesday...my day off!

Q: Got any plans?
A: just organizing til class. I might go to Fred'burg early, though and hang out.

Q: Dislikes about tomorrow?
A: class.

*FAVORITE*

Q: Number?
A: 17

Q: Colour?
A: green, red, black

Q: Season?
A: whenever it's cold

*CURRENTLY*

Q: Missing someone?
A: yes

Q: Mood?
A: happy (no work tomorrow!)

Q: Wanting?
A: cake

Q: Listening to?
A: Heroes

Q: Watching?
A: oh. Heroes

Q: Worrying about?
A: flossinh

*MORE RANDOMNESS*

Q: First thing you did this morning?
A: reset my alarm

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: ummmm....my tuition I have to pay

Q: What's annoying you right now?
A: this seat is not comfortable

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Sylvia

Q: Do you believe in long-distance relationships?
A: sure

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: yeah

Q: Do you think that person is thinking of you too?
A: Ha, I was wondering that early. Like, who may think of me.

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: UMW

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: 1 bro and 1 sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home