Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, January 01, 2007

Two Double Oh Seven

Where did you bring in 2006?: Fredericksburg

What was you status by Valentine's Day?: Single, huzzah!

Were you in school (anytime this year)?: Yeah, UMW grad school

How did you earn your keep?: I worked at SHS (and sons), Barnes and Noble, and the middle school

Did You have to go to the hospital?: No

Have you encountered the police this year?: No


Where did you go on Vacation?: The OC, New England

What did you purchase that was over $500? a bassoon

Did you know anybody who got married?: no

Did you know anybody who passed away?: No

Have you ran into anybody you graduated high school with? Yeah, when I was subbing.

Did you move anywhere?: No

What sporting event did you go to?: None?

What concerts did you go to?: Arab Strap? Was that this year? The Decemberists, Snow Patrol.

Where do you live now?: B Town

Describe your birthday: DC and NC

What is one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?: teach middle school band

What is one thing you regretted this year?: not making millions

What's something you learned about yourself?: my arms hurts when I'm tired.

Any new additions to your family? no

What was your best month?: February

How would you rate this year on a scale of 1 to 10?: 9

What was the funniest thing that happened to you in 2006?: the whole New England road trip

What is your New Years Resolution?: i don't make those

How do you plan on bringing in the new year?: i already did! At Ravena's


[C] stayed single
[x] got kissed
[ ] kissed someone new
[ ] made out in a car
[ ] kissed in the snow
[ ] kissed in the rain
[ ] fell in love with a fool
[ ] had my heart broken
[ ] broke someone else's heart
[ ] had a stalker
[ ] lost a friend
[x] had a good relationship with someone
[ ] questioned my sexual orientation
[ ] came out of my closet
[ ] got pregnant
[ ] had an abortion
[ ] got married
[ ] had a divorce
[ ] met someone that I will never forget
[ ] did something I regret
[ ] lost my true love
[ ] lost faith in love
[ ] kissed under mistletoe
[x] got a promotion
[x] got a pay raise
[x] changed jobs
[ ] lost my job
[x] quit my job
[ ] dated a co-worker
[ ] dated my boss
[ ] dated my boss's son/ daughter
[ ] got fired from my job
[X] got straight A's
[ ] met a teacher who I became friends with
[ ] met a teacher who I really hate
[ ] found the subject I love
[ ] failed a class
[ ] cut class
[ ] skipped school
[x] did something I was proud of
[ ] discovered a new talent
[ ] proved myself
[ ] embarrassed myself in front of the class
[ ] fell in love with a teacher
[x] was involved in something that I will never forget
[ ] painted a picture
[x] listened to music I couldn't stand
[x] double dipped
[ ] skinny dipped
[X] went to a sleepover
[ ] went to camp
[ ] threw a surprise party
[x] laughed till I cried
[ ] laughed till I peed my pants
[ ] flirted shamelessly
[ ] visited a foreign country
[x] visited another state
[ ] cooked a disastrous meal
[ ] lost something important to me
[x] got a gift I love
[x] realized something new about myself
[ ] dyed my hair
[ ] came close to losing my life
[ ] someone close to me died
[ ] went to a wild party
[x] drank alcohol
[x] got drunk
[ ] got arrested
[x] read a great book
[X] saw a great movie
[ ] saw a movie so scary that it made me cry
[x] saw a band live or concert
[x] did something that I want to tell everyone
[x] experienced something new
[x] made new friends
[ ] found out who your real friends are
[ ] lied to your parents
[ ] snuck out
[ ] got in trouble with police
[ ] kissed in a pool
[ ] kissed under the stars
[ ] did illegal drugs
[x] went to a party
[x] had the time of your life
[x] danced
[ ] fell out of love [or like]
[x] had a crush on someone
[ ] changed your sexual preference
[x] swam in a pool
[ ] went snowboarding
[ ] went sledding
[ ] slept in past 2pm
[ ] held someones hand
[ ] held someones hand that you cared about
[x] got wasted in a public place
[ ] got wasted in Mexico
[x] told someone you like them as more than a friend
[x] gone on vacation
[ ] gone on vacation with a friend
[x] driven a car
[ ] played strip poker
[ ] danced in the rain
[ X] got in a car accident
[ ] seen someone get in a car accident
[ ] got in a fist fight
[x] laughed until you couldn't breathe
[x] had an amazing year
[x] missed someone
[ x] got hit by car
[ ] went to the hospital
[ ] got a new pet
[ x] enjoyed this year overall

2006 LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD - LONGEST FRIEND
Cindy!

NEWCOMER AWARD - NEWEST FRIEND
Osa! Even though I've known her

HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
New England

LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
Having to answer phones

BEST HOLIDAY?
Christmas

ANTHEM FOR 2006?
Sexyback?

ANY REGRETS?
NONE

BEST NIGHT OUT?
My birthday was good

WORST NIGHT OUT?
I don't know

WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
I think I worked

BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
to buy my bassoon

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?'
to play more music

MOST STUPID IDEA?
Nelly Furtado's latest album

DOUCHE OF THE YEAR?
liberals (kidding0

MOST LOYAL FRIEND?
Awwwweeeeee!

BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
my jobs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home