Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'll Be Sad When The OC Is Over

1. Name one person who made you smile today?
many people made me smile today

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
leaving for work

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
talking on gmail chat

4. What is something you are excited about?
Philly is going to be a lot of fun tomorrow and COLD.

5. When was the last rainbow you saw?
Ummmm, I can't remember. hmm

6. What size shoe do you wear?
10

7. Do you have a sister?
I have the #1 sister there is.

8. Are you very random?
I can be...yes

9. Do you want to cut your own hair?
No way

10. Do you talk alot?
At times, yes. sometimes I'm very quiet

12. Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
haha no

13. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yeah!

14. Do you make up your own words?
sometimes. like stroyed.

15. Are you ticklish?
ooooh yeah. I scream when tickled.

16. Are you typically a jealous person?
I think I can be at times...but I really try not to be and I think I've done a good job at not being jealous of people and things.

17. Name a someone you know whose name starts with the letter L.
Lauren

18. Name someone you know whose name starts with the letter "T":
Tara

19. Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?:
Ali

20. What did the last text message you received say?
Happy Burns Night

21. Do you chew on your straws?
sometimes

22. Do you have curly hair?
I do!

23. What is the next concert you're going to?
not sure..oh, maybe the Rah Bras

24. Who is the rudest person in your life?
I'm not sure

25.How many times have you swore today?
a lot

26. What is something you say a lot?
bust. and hott. and blah

27. What is the last thing you ate?
hamburger

28. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"?
not all of it. the bunny scares me

29. Do you have work tomorrow?
nope! philly tomorrow.

30. Is marriage in your future?
maybe

31. When was the last time you said "I love you"?
Today

32. What should you be doing right now?
figuring out what I'm wering tomorrow.

33. died a tragic death involving cows and steriods.
what?

34. Are you a heavy sleeper?
No

35. When was the last time you used a skateboard?
Ummmm, when I was little. I had a pink skateboard and a half pipe in our backyard

36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
I haven't watched any:(

37. When was the last time you did the dishes, be honest...?
i threw the paper plates away on tuesday

38. Did you cry today?
no way, jose.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am mourning the OC. Why oh why!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home