Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Who Got Kicked Off American Idol? Oh Wait, I Don't Care

A - Available or single? Single!

B - Best friends? I don't pick bests

C - Cake or pie? cake

D - Drink of choice? Coffee and water

E - Essential item? chapstick

F - Favourite colour? green

G - Gummi bears or worms? worms

H- Hometown? here

I - Indulgence? coffee

J - January or February? FEB! My birthday.

K -Kids and names? Isabella Juliette, Olivia Quinn, William Zane

L - Life is incomplete without? laughter

M - Marriage date? Ihonestly always thought it would be Nov of this year, beebo babo.

N - Number of siblings? 2

O - Oranges or apples? Oranges.

P - Phobias/fears? anything involving closed spaces, including drowning, being buried alive. Oh, and clowns.

Q - Favourite quote? Haven't been this happy in minutes. Bob Nanna

R - Reason to smile? It's my day off and I have fun stuff planned! (After I finish this paper.)

S - Season? I love it to be cold. I LOVE fall, but wish we had New England autumns here

T - Tag 3 people? Nah

U - Unknown fact about me? I lost my natural laugh once, haha.

V - Vegetable you hate? green peppers

W - Worst habit? not finishing things?

X - X Rays you've had? just teeth

Y - Your favourite food? sushi!

Z - Zodiac? Aquarius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home