Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, June 03, 2007

I Haven't Done A Friday Five In Awhile

1. You're holding a dinner party and can invite three famous people from the past or present; who would they be? Dave Grohl, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake?

2. You have the opportunity to question someone about something you've always wanted to know and receive a truthful answer; what would your question be?
Ummmmm, I dunnno.

3. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would make a ton more money. Because, honestly, with that, I could and would do so much more.

4. If you could save other people's lives by completing an act that would lead to your own death, would you do it?
Yikes, would depend on who it is.

5. Would you commit murder if you knew that you could get away with it?
No

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home