Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, June 04, 2007

Nothing I Can Do About That

FAITH
1. What religion do you follow? Irder of the Eastern Star
2. What religion were you raised as? Methodist
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? human
4. Do you believe in magic? Nah
5. What was the last promise you broke? I can't remember
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? Only Roses

HOPE
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? It was a good one!
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? a winning lottery ticket. What I love are hobbies, haha.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? no
4. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Yes
5. Do you gamble? In love, yes. jk
6. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? Usually snow is all that keeps me in, but extreme heat can suck, too.

CHARITY
1. What causes do you support? None really.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? Goodwill
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? no
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? Nope
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?No
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? Food, yes.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? Time, Money, Heart.

FORTITUDE
1. What are you most afraid of? sucking at life
2. What did you do today that was really brave? Brave is a big word. Hmm
3. Who is your favorite super hero, and why? Batman.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? Yeah
5. If you were to face the Wizard of Oz, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? Courage probably.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright?Not always. Freaks me out when I do bc it's weird.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? I can be a leader, but I think my need for smoothness turns me into a follower

JUSTICE
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? no! I want to be, though
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I would go
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? I am not against it
4. Which should be guaranteed legal: cocaine, marijuana, heroin? none
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? Of course
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? none, barf.

TEMPERANCE
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? trying to know everything
2. Do you collect anything? shot glasses, music
3. Are you addicted to anything? starbucks, altoids, magazines, etc.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? yeah
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? check card
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: appease people
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Oh yeah

PRUDENCE
1. Who is the wisest person you know? My granddad
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? Yeah
3. Do you take advice when it's given? Do I often get advice?
4. What area are you wisest in? Music, Gilmore Girls and Friends trivia, pop culture
5. Do you drive defensively? Yes, sometimes too much so, but I've been rear ended twice!
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? no, I was married.
7. What did you learn today? That it's only as big a deal as you make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home