Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Libros

Hardback or trade paperback or mass market paperback?
trade paperback. Hardbacks don't stay open and are expensive and mass markets are too small.

Amazon or brick and mortar?
barnes and Noble bc I get a discount!

Barnes & Noble or Borders?
B&N, duh.

Bookmark or dog-ear?
usually dog ear, ha.

Alphabetize by author or alphabetize by title or random?
Right now it's by subject and random within, but I've done by Title before.

Keep, throw away, or sell?
Keep.

Keep dust jacket or toss it?
Keep it unless it gets ripped and ugly

Read with dust jacket or remove it?
ummmm, I generally don't read hardback books

Short story or novel?
novel

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
HP, I've never read LS.

Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks?
I'll think, "I'm sooo tired, I need ot make it to the end of the chapter" but then I fall asleep, haha.

"It was a dark and stormy night" or "Once upon a time"?
Dark and stormy.

Buy or borrow?
Buy

New or used?
New, but I love used bookstores.

Buying choice: book reviews, recommendations, or browse?
I usually choose by the cover or the "recommends" thing

Tidy ending or cliffhanger?
only a cliffhanger if there is a sequel.

Morning reading, afternoon reading, or nighttime reading?
nighttime.

Stand-alone or series?
i'm not good with endings so a series is great

Favorite series?
Sweet Valley:)

Favorite children's book?
Angelina Ballerina

Favorite YA book?
Anything Judy Blume.

Favorite book of which nobody else has heard?
This weird Christopher Pike book I read and have never found again

Favorite books read last year?
No idea

Favorite books of all time?
Summer Sisters!!!!!!! and Survivor. And Crime and Punishment.

Least favorite book you finished last year?
I don't finish the crappy ones

What are you reading right now?
Magazines

What are you reading next?
HP 7?

Favorite book to recommend to an eleven-year-old?
HP, I guess.

Favorite book to reread?
Summer Sisters, The Bell Jar, SVU

Do you ever smell books?
nah

Do you ever read Primary source documents?
what?

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger la bellina mammina said...

oooh...Am sooo gonna pinch some of these memes...ya mind? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home