Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Music Meme

Write down the lyrics of a song that is stuck in your head at the moment. No word limit.
I was just trying to refind DC101 on the radio and kept hearing "Hey there Deliah, blah blah in New york city, i'm a thousand miles away but blah blah you look so pretty..."

What song lyrics do you find yourself singing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower. I wouldn't want anyone to hear me and think I thought I was good or something.

What song(s) do you find yourself blasting in your car when it comes on?
"Today" and "Tarantula" by the Smashing Pumpkins, "With Or Without You" by U2, "Hurt" by Xtina, etc.

Write down four lines of lyrics of a song that you associate with weddings.
Someday I'll wish upon a stare
and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
I can't remember lyrics:)

Write down a verse from the song that is at the top of your Top 25 Most Played/last.fm most played chart.
7am..the garbage truck beeps as it backs up and I start my day wondering..blah blah blah.

What was the last lyric that made you laugh?
Not sure. Only thing I can think of is MCChris

What lyric do you associate with hatred of an ex?
I don't hate anyone, but "5 Minutes Alone" by Pantera reminds me of Chris.

What lyric is so stupid it brightens your day when you hear it?
Lily Allen's "Smile". Can't remember lyrics, go figure.

What lyric puts you in a bad mood?
""Between the bars and I'm seeing you there..."

What lyric do you associate with your childhood?
"Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns 'n' Roses

What lyric do you associate with the future?
"Endlessly...I'll love you."

What lyric describes your love life in general?
Just because I couldn't say doesn't make me a liar
I noticed a change in the tone of your voice
It's so clear

Is there a song out there with your name in it? What is it? Does it describe you?
There's a song named "Scarlet Rose" by Edguy. It's an 80s power ballad. It does NOT describe me.

What song out there do you wish someone had written about you?
"Everlong" by Foo Fighters

What song is your guilty pleasure?
I don't feel guilty for liking it, but "Collide" by Howie Day:)

When you think of your mother, what song lyrics pop into your head?
Either something by Jewel or Red Hot Chili Peppers

If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Write down four lyrics of the song.
Today is the greatest day I've ever known
Can't wait for tomorrow
Tomorrow never comes
I'll burrrnnnn my eyessss outtttttt

What is one song that people would not automatically assume you listen to?
Probably stuff like Jessica Simpson and Hilary Duff. <3>

What is your theme song?
It's changing. I think it used to be something by Hey Mercedes, but I need a new one.

What song describes how old you feel?
I can't think of one that describes being 27.

What is your power song? That one song that when you listen to, you feel like you can take over the world.
"Marche Slave" by Tchaikobsky.

What song describes your typical days?
"Haven't Been This Happy" by Hey Mercedes

What song describes a typical vacation?
"Ooops I Did It Again" by Britney Spears

What song do you relax to?
The Dandy Warhols "Godless"

What song describes the city you live in?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, not sure.

What song is the ultimate rock & roll get down and party song?
"COME ON FEEL THE NOISE! GIRRLSSS ROCK YOUR BOYSSS!"

What song is the ultimate saddest song ever?
Probably something by Elliott Smith. *sigh*

What song is the ultimate ex-lover song?
Alanis Morrisette's entire Jagged Little Pill album. Eff you, Dave Coulier! Cut. It. Out.

What song is the supreme happy song?
"Happy Birthday":)

What song is currently overplayed and that you wish would die a slow death?
AMY FUCKING WHINEHOUSE'S "REHAB"!!!!!!!!!!

Look at your music player. List a song for every letter of the alphabet.
A Dozen Roses
Baudelaire
Cowboys From Hell
Death Of A Party
Electioneering
Fuck-a-doodle-don't
Galapogos
Hate This And I'll Love You
I Think I Need A New Heart
Jolene
Karate Chops For Everyone But Us
Late At Night
Make It Wit Chu
Nanny Nanny Boo Boo
Of Angels And Angles
Paper Bag
Quit
Razzle Dazzle Rose
Secrets Of The Heart
Talk Show Host
Upon This Tidal Wave Of Young Blood
Vermillion Pt. 2
We'll Grind That Axe For A Long Time
X-Girlfriend
You Broke My Heart
Zepling Song

Choose a song that describes you for every letter of your first name.
Sexyback
Closer
Another Morning Stoner
Road Trippin'
Living In America
Everyone Is Totally Insane
Tonight, Tonight

List four lines from a song that you think embodies Christmas for you.
O' Holy Niggghhttttttttttt

etc.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeet! love nanny nanny boo boo! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home