Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rated R

The Perfect Adult Myspace Survey

The Basics
Name:: Scarlet
Age:: 27
Birthday:: 17 Feb
Orientation:: straight
BF/GF/Single/Married:: single
Living Arrangments::home
Where you go to School/Work:: UMW/BN
Height:: 5'10"
Hair and Eye Color:: dark brown/green
Your Favorite Things
Favorite T.V. Show:: Gilmore Girls
Favorite Movie:: Garden State
Hot Actor or Actress:: Brad Pitt
Favorite Band or Musician:: Billy Corgan rules
Favorite Colors:: green
Favorite place to hang out:: the beach is awesome!
Favorite Holiday:: Christmas
Favorite Beer:: Blue Moon right now
Favorite Sexual Position:: probably none of the scary Cosmo ones
Favorite place to shop:: JCrew!
Favorite type of Underwear?:: boy cut. or those frilly ones from VS.
A little more personal...
Are You in Love?: nah
Is there someone you want but don't have?:: always
If you could see someone one last time, who would it be?:: maybe someone from college
What would you say?:: Hey baby
Your Best Characteristic:: I think I'm funny
Your Worst Characteristic:: I'm not very open. I'm better with questions
Something you would change about yourself:: I wish my bangs were permanently straight
Something a Lot of People don't know about you:: I've never broken a bone (*knock on wood*)
Are you Self Concious?:: sometimes, but not usually
Do you like your Family?:: yeah!
In 5 years I see myself...:: traveling
Do you want kids?:: yea
Is your life the way you thought it would be?:: no, but it's not better or worse than I ever imagined.
Biggest Accomplishment:: Carnegie Hall
Are you Successful?: at things I do? always
Totally Random
Best friends:: they know
Best Memory:: trips with Ali.
Did you like Highschool?:: I hate school, but high school was ok besides the monotony and work.
Craziest thing you've ever done:: Camelot? haha
Drunk?:: now? no
High?:: now? no
How would you describe yourself?:: hott, fun, vivacious, intelligent, awesome.
Do you make enough money?:: never
What car do you drive?:: Elantra
Is there someone you hate?:: nah, that's a strong word
What pets do you have?:: none
If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?:: be paid to sight read orchestral music.
Afraid of dying?:: only if its too early
Last time you laughed?:: earlier tonight
Last time you cried?:: can't remember .
Your Favorite type of weather:: SNOW. love snow. I also love storms. and chilly days in the fall, omg.
Someone you Miss:: Estelle
Anyone on Myspace you want to hook up with?:: probably
Are your parents still married?:: yes
An Embarrasing Story:: when my shoes were loud at the assembly;)
An Annoying Co-Worker:: ughhhh yes
Best Song right now:: Doomsday Clock
Do you smoke?:: no
Ever had an online relationship?:: not really. I made out with someone I met online, though.
Have you Ever had Cyber sex?:: someone tried to with me once, but i kept typing, "and then i put your pants back on!"
Been to a Strip Club?:: yeah
Best sport to watch:: tennis
Best sport to play:: tennis
Do you play any instruments?:: many
The coolest Person you Know:: besides me;) ali!
Someone you look up to:: familia
Someone who looks up to you:: Ali?
Morning or Night Person?:: night
Anything you regret?:: nah
Favorite quote or saying:: Haven't been this happy in minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home