Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Have You Ever?

What's in your...............................

What's in your wallet?
License, credit cards, check card, gift cards, etc.

What's under your bed?
A rug, probably water bottles that dropped

What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet?
I don't have shelves in my closet

What's in your underware drawer?
knickers

What's in the trunk of your car?
stupid air freshener that is ruining my life!

What's in your desk or locker?
I have a desk at home with random stuff in/on it

Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it?
shhhhh

Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what?
Nope

What is the most embarassing thing in your room right now?
Just the mess

Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about?
Don't think so

What is your last thought before you fall asleep?
I try to think of things I want to dream about

How long have those leftovers been in the fridge?
N/A

If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find?
lots of pictures and songs

Do you sleep with anything?
Vaughn

What is your midnight snack weakness?
water

Have you ever you shop lifted?
Nope

Have you ever vandalized anything?
Probably, but something minor and I bet I felt badly afterwards

Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
No

What do you wait until no one is looking to do?
Check in the mirror

Have you told the truth in this survey?
Yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home