Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Tired Survey

What would you do if?





What would you do if?
The President of the United States called you:
I would ask if he wanted to do lunch and ask him to please invite Tony Blair

You won the lottery:
I would triple check it was really true and then I'd call Ali and then FREAK THE EFF OUT!

You got invited to be on a reality TV show:
I would consider it....especially if a good one. I wouldn't do just anything

You caught a friend stealing from you:
I would wonder why and maybe they needed whatever they stole? I'd also get paranoid and pissed.

You witnessed a murder:
call 911 and try to help. Although, I guess if it's a murder, the person is already dead.

A random stranger offered you candy:
"no thanks"

MySpace and Facebook closed:
I wouldn't really care.

A genie granted you one wish:
to have more wishes, although, another good wish is to have good luck! oooh!

You lost your favorite possession:
I would be sad, but then start figuring out how to get another

You found 10 dollars on the ground:
I would pick it up

Your date throws up on you:
I would be DISGUSTED. If it was a friend, I'd be concerned for them.

Someone cut off a chunk of your hair:
I would punch them.

Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you:
I would get my camera ready and make them totally love me, of course, because I am fun!

You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call:
But I can still text, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home