Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Chin Chin!

1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
I do.

2. What kind of car do you drive?
Elantra. It's blue.

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
quesadilla and a chalupa.

4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
my parents have. I hated them.

5. Is/was your best friend a cheerleader?
Nope

6. What is your best friend's favorite color?
blue? green? gold?

7. What college do you want to go to?
Yale!

8. What's the most unique thing you have in your room?
Hmm, my egg alarm clock?

9. What's your mom's mom's name?
Grace Estelle

10. Do your bed sheets match your room?
yes, but not on purpose

12. What kind of cell phone do you have?
LG 9800

13. Who was your best friend sophomore year?
of college? That was sort of a transition year. Michelle and Vanessa, I guess.

14. What color is your iPod?
black!

15. What kind of dog do you have?
I don't have one (yet)

16. Has your older brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
I used to tell Ali that.

17. What is your favorite keychain on your keys?
Rose Clan!

18. What did you get for graduation?
money

19. What is your favorite Dane Cook quote?
I don't have one.

21. Who was your prom date?
I went with friends

22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
I made myself a Build-A-Bear! Tony Bear.

23. What DVD is in your DVD player?
Romeo and Juliet

24. What's something fun you did today?
gossiped. jk.

26. Has your house ever been TP'd?
no

28. What are you listening to right now?
gymnastics.

29. What is your high school's biggest rival's mascot?
no idea.

30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
I like the pens

31. When is your mom's birthday?
January 27

32. When is your dad's birthday?
dec 16

33. What's the area code for your cell phone?
540

34. What did you get for valentine's day?
cute stuff from my mom:)

36. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
one is Ali's. one is from Old Navy and my sweatshirt is from Turnstyle.

37. Is there anything hanging from your rearview mirror?
Beware Of Female Spies

38. Favorite class last year?
ew

39. How many states in the US have you been to?
15?

40. Which ones?
Florida, Georgia, North/South Carolina, VA, West Virginia, PA, Delaware, Maryland, NY, New Hampshire, Conn., Mass., Rhode Island, Vermont.

41. What kind of milk do you drink?
skim

42. What are you going to do after this?
make a mix cd while watching a movie while reading mags.

43. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Ali?

44. What piercings do you have/want?
I want an orbital

45. What is your favorite fruit?
tomatoes

46. What about your favorite dessert?
coconut cake. YUM

47. What is something you need to go shopping for?
new XM player;)

48. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
No

49. What kind of car do your siblings drive?
Ali has an Accord and Jesse has a Sentra, I think.

50. What bank do you go to?
Wachovia and Navy Federal

51. Do you like pickles?
GROSS

52. How about olives?
GROSSER

53. What is your favorite kind of gum?
orbitz

54. What is your favorite kind of juice?
OJ

55. Who was the principal of your high school?
Mr. Harrison?

56. Do you have any tan lines?
yes, hate them.

57. What hospital were you born in?
LoCo

58. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
Mrs. Evans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home