Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, August 27, 2007

La Vida Loca

Life Survey

SAD SECTION

01. Have you ever really cried your heart out?
Yes

02. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
No. I don't understand this. Crying doesn't put me to sleep!

03. Have you ever cried on your friend’s shoulder?
Not really

04. Do you cry when you get an injury?
Not usually

HAPPY SECTION

01. Are you a happy person?
Yeah!

02. What can always make you happy?
a good song, a visitor at work, and the water

03. Do you wish you were happier?
Sure, but I'm pretty happy anyway

04. Is being happy overrated?
Of course not

05. Can music make you happy?
Oh yeah. It affects me a lot.

LOVE SECTION

02. Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
I think so

03. Anyone besides your friends/family ever said they loved you?
Yes

RELATIONSHIP SECTION

01. Are you in a relationship?
Am I?

02. Are you happy?
uh huh

03. Do you look at other guys?
if they're hott


where are 04 and 05?

dunnno

06. Been cheated on?
I hope not

07. Have a crush on a person?
Probably

HATE SECTION

01. Who do you actually hate?
hate takes energy. Why waste it?

02. Have you ever made a hate list?
No, but I made a hit list (for kissing!)

03. Are you a mean bully?
hahaha, I could be if I wanted to.

SELF ESTEEM SECTION

01. Are you good looking?
I'm a Rose. Of course I am;)

02. Do you wish you could be someone else?
Nah

03. What is your current hair color?
dark, dark brown

02. Natural hair color?
dark dark brown

03. What color are your eyes?
green

04. Current Piercings?
Ears, but I want an orbital!

05. Straight Hair or Curls?
v. wavy, but I usually straighten it

CURRENTLY WEARING

01. clothes?
yeah. capris, tank top, sweatshirt

02. Shorts?
No

03. Shoes?
no

04. Necklace?
yes! the one Ali bought me in florida:)

HAVE YOU EVER

01. Hugged someone?
yum yes


02. Been on the phone until the sun came up?

maybe

03. Put a song on repeat for more than an hour?
nah..usually 2 or 3 on repeat

04. Laughed so hard you cried?
every time

LAST

01. Person you talked to in person?
Serena

03. Person you talked to on the phone?
either some customer or my mom, I think

04. Person you talked to on msn?
no idea

05. Person who made you laugh?
Serena

07. Last time you had a shower?
this morning

OTHER

01. Do you like surveys?
yeah, when bored

02. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Halo, Kiehls or Bumble and Bumble

03. Do you get along with your parents?
yeah

04. Do you have mental breakdowns?
nope

05. Did you ever fake being sick?
not really

CURRENT

01. Current Mood:
sleepy, but content.

02. Current love:
that cd! and moments

03. Current hair:
ponytail

04. Current Longing:
to not have to go to class


05. Current Thing I Ought To Be Doing:

sleeping

Me and Ali at the beach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home