Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, August 20, 2007

One Year

12 months about me!

♥JANUARY♥

1. Who kissed you on new years?
I got a lot of cheek kisses and a couple on the neck;)

2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
no way

3. Does it snow where you live?
yes! but not enough.

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
it's ok. i prefer drinks with espresso in them

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Nope

♥FEBRUARY♥

1. Who was your Valentine?
I didn't really have one. I'm not big into V Day since my birthday is 3 days later.

2. When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class?
yeah, and I'd make sure to not give lovey ones to annoying boys.

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
I always hope for more winter.

♥MARCH♥

1. Are you Irish?
nope!

2. Do you wear green every Year on St.Patricks day?
I wear orange

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2007?
I don't think I did anything. I think I was exhausted that night.

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
no way

5. Something special in march?
The Ides.

♥APRIL♥

1. Do you like the rain?
sometimes.

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
no, actually

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
nah

4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
no way

5. Do you love the month of april?
no

♥MAY♥

1. What is your favorite flower?
tulips

3. Finish the phrase "April showers"....
bring may flowers

4. Do you celebrate May16th: National Piercing Day?
no

5. Is May anything special to you?
not really

♥JUNE♥

1. What year do you graduate?
1998/2002

2. Did you do anything fun during this month?
of course! actually, I rested up from May:)

3. Have a favorite baseball team?
Orioles....and Nationals bc they're DC.

♥JULY♥

1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
went to Conor/Terra's party.

2. Did you go on any vacations in this month?
nope

3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
usually. I hate the summer

♥AUGUST♥

1. Are you doing anything special at the end of your summer?
Ali and I went to the beach

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '07?
Maybe Muse with Ali. And Virgin Festival. Oh, and the beach!

3. Did you have a sunburn?
no

4. Did you go to the pool a lot?
no:(:(

♥SEPTEMBER♥

1. Will you be attending college/school?
unfortunately.

2. Who was/is your favorite teacher?
N/A

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
yes!!!!!!

♥OCTOBER♥

1. What was your last Halloween costume?
Black and White Film Star

2. What is your favorite candy?
anything with peanut butter

3. Whos birthday is this Month?
Mo's!

4. What was your favorite thing about this month last year?
Halloween

♥NOVEMBER♥

1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
it changes

2. Whats best about this month?
the changing/falling leaves

3. What are you thankful for?
family and friends


4. Do you love stuffing?
sure

♥DECEMBER♥

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
yes

2. What is December 1st, 2007?
a day

3. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
not yet

4. Get anything special last year?
always

5. What do you want this year?
not sure yet.

6. Do you like cold weather?
so much it hurts. haha

7. Have you ever licked a frosted pole and got stuck?
no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home