Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Don't Confuse

1. Ever punch someone in the face? Not yet
2. How old are you? 27
3. Are you single or taken? Single
4. Do you eat with your hands or utensils? both. oftentimes I pick apart what I'm eating. I know, I know.
5. Do you dream at night? Oh yes!
6. Ever seen a corpse? Yes, in a coffin and also in a cadaver lab.
7. Have you ever wished someone dead? No
8. Do you like Bush, the president? YEah!
9. What’s your philosophy on life? And on death? Life? Be nice and have fun. Death? It's not scary.
10. If you could do anything, but no one gets to know about it, what would it be? I would eradicate STDs
11. Do you trust the police? (the cops, not the band) Yeah, I do.
12. Do you like country music? Old country oh yeah.
13. What is your fondest memory? Trips to PA or the beach.
14. If you could change anything about yourself, would you? Yeah
15. Would you date a celebrity? Yes, but I would be careful.
16. What do you wear to sleep? tank top and pants
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? While you were still in it? When little probably.
18. Would you hide evidence for your best friend if she/he asked you to? Not if it was for a crime.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would you do? Hang with the fam.
20. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I'm passionate...about everything.
21. Paper or plastic? paper with handles
22. What’s your favorite color? green
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? Yikes, scary.
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you. I've never broken a bone (*knock on wood*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home