Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Turn Out The Bright Lights

  1. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone?
    Well, I think my family knows what they mean to me. I think I'd maybe regret not telling some friends how much they mean to me:)
  2. If a new medicine were developed that would cure arthritis but cause a fatal reaction in 1 percent of those who took it, would you want it to be released to the public?
    Don't most drugs have warnings about what could happen? I say release it with fair and clear warning.s
  3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
    Mind.
  4. If at birth you could select the profession your child would eventually pursue, would you do so?
    No way! That's crazy talk.
  5. If you knew there would be a nuclear war in one week, what would do? (you can’t stop it)
    Head to Switzerland.
  6. Would you accept twenty years of extraordinary happiness and fulfillment if it meant you had to die at the end of the period?
    Nope. I don't want to die when I'm 47! And the next 20 will be good no matter what.
  7. If the person you were engaged to marry had an accident and became a paraplegic, would you go through with the marriage or back out of it?
    Um, I would postpone the marriage since I'm pretty sure we'll have other things to work through before that.
  8. Someone very close to you is in pain, paralyzed, and will die in a month. They beg you to give them poison so they that they can die. Would you?
    No. Suri.
  9. Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want as your dinner guest? as a close friend? as a lover?
    Dinner guest? Tony Blair Close Friend? Jennifer Garner Lover? Justin Timberlake
  10. What is the worst psychological torture you can imagine suffering? (it cannot involve any physical harm to you)?
    somehow constantly having me be paranoid. ack!
  11. You and a person you love deeply are placed in separate rooms with a button next to each of you. You know that you will both be killed unless one of you presses the button before 60 minutes pass; furthermore, the first to press the button will save the other person, but will immediately be killed. What do you think you would do?
    I certainly wouldn't do anything before the end of the time period! I would try to find a way out of it.
  12. Would you be willing to go to a slaughterhouse and kill a cow?
    Sure
  13. For $20,000 would you go for 3 months without washing, brushing your teeth, and using deodorant? Assume you could not explain your reasons to anyone, and there would be no long-term effect on your career. (you are not choosing one, you would have to go without all three).
    3 months without washing? I don't think I could do it. Ewww!
  14. Which of these restrictions could you best tolerate: leaving the country permanently or never leaving the state in which you now live?
    I love the US and VA so I could stay here. That's a weird thought, though.
  15. If you could choose the sex and physical appearance of your soon-to-be-born child, would you do it?
    No
  16. Would you be willing to decrease your life expectancy by 5 years if you could become extremely attractive?
    I already am extremely attractive:)
  17. If your friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to?
    Yikes, sure.
  18. Would it disturb you much if, upon your death, your body were simply thrown into the woods and left to rot?
    Yeah, it would.
  19. Would you like to know the precise date of your death?
    NO
  20. Would you be willing to give up all television for the next 5 years if it would induce someone to provide for 1,000 starving children in Indonesia?
    Can I still watch the shows on the internet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home