Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Act Appropriately

. Who was the last person to call you baby?
uhhhhhh, not sure.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
yeah, i usually don't use a cart, though

3. If you got the chance to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
of course.

4. Has someone ever sang a song to you?
yes...it's amazing.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
I used to

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
of course

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
scream!

19. Who was the last person you shared a bed with and when?
Ali, ha.

20. Who do you text the most?
Ali

21. Who last said they loved you?
my mom

22. What color are your eyes?
green

23. How tall are you?
5'10"

25. Do you like your parents?
yeah

26. Do you secretly like someone?
nope!

27. Why did your last relationship end?
it just needed to

28. Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
My mom?

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
Puerto Rico

32. Do you like mustard?
yeah, it's good. I don't love it as much as ALi does, though.

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
ummmmm....I'm not sure.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
both

35. How long does it take you in the shower?
20 minutes

36. Do you like to dance?
hahah yeah

39. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
Ravena's party

40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
it scared me, but it wasn't great

43. Was your mom a cheerleader?
don't think so

45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
a

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
not enough!

48. Favorite color?
green

49. What do you buy at the Movies?
nothing, just my ticket.

50.Do you know how to play poker?
yeah

51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
always

52. What do you wear to sleep?
depends

53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
in Bealeton? Not really.

54. Is your hair straight or curly?
curly...but I wear it straight

55. Is your tongue pierced?
No

56. Do you like Liver and Onion
no.

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
funnny!

59. Ever been to L.A.?
no, but going soon I hope

60. Who is on your mind right now?
No one...I'm sleeepy.

61. Any plans for tonight?
just sleeping soon

62. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Gagging Order by Radiohead

63. Do you hate chocolate?
loves it

64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
we don't really fight.

65. Where can you see yourself 10 years from now?
WHen I am 37 I will be married, with a kid or two, and still hott.

66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
Nope

67. if you could have any job what would it be?
Travel show host:)

68.Are you easy to get along with?
Yeah.

69. What is your favorite time of the day?
I like late at night.

70. Are you a generally happy person?
Yup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home