Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Old Friday Fives

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art? Photography, I think. I like to see something real captured in an artistic way.

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it? I guess dinner last night was free since I didn't buy the ingredients.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you? Wow...um, 7? But most of that I keep inside:)

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails? totally depends if I get distracted doing other things. I can also check on my phone.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat? 74



Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital? Ali and I went in one the other day to use the restroom.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you? 8, but my ambitions are not necessarily of the usual kind. Like, I don't aspire to be some CEO of a company. Ugh!

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.) No one says epiphany.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? It would be a road trip club! I would call it...Road Trip Club!

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home? wine colored upstairs, blue down here.





Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? Ali

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? I don't know..Ali, what should I choose?

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed? Fed Cup was really cool.

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt? Take up new, random hobbies.

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child? 30 (I only say this bc I am 27 right now!)



Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version? I'll do it.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.) Anytime ladies make out nobody dies.

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose? Maybe whenever Beethoven played or something.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you. Don't Cry-Guns and Roses



Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day? I do it like, once every two weeks, haha. Unless there's something I need. I hate to do laundry.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old? 80?

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both? a short and long term goal is to get even better at the clarinet.

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately. the sack dress is making a come back!?

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today? 9. It'll be a 10 once I know what I'm doing later.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water? warm. Unless I'm at work and it's hot in there and then I use cold to cool off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home