Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pants Optional. Corsage Required.

1. How Old Will you be in 12 Months?
28

2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
Ummmm, no.

3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
it getting COLD.

4.Who was the last person to call you?
Ali!

5. Who was the last person to text you?
Amira

6. Call or textt?
It depends on if I have minutes left.

7. Do you have any pets?
no:(

8. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
asleep, actually

9.Do you like carrots?
yum yes

10. When is the last time you saw your mom?
earlier this evening. she gave me a margarita

11. How many houses have you lived in?
like, 12+

12. How many city/towns have you lived in?
a lot, I don't know.

13. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
bare feet

14. Are you a social person?
yeah

15. What was the last thing you ate?
taco

16. What is your favorite color?
green

17. What are you doing for your next birthday?
I don't know. It's got to top last year (NYC)

18. What is your favorite TV show?
Gilmore Girls. Gossip Girl is cool, though.

19. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
cherry

20. Do you like coffee?
so much. yes.

21. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
a lot

22. What are you listening to?
Newport Harbour

23. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
one near wall.

24. Do you know how to play poker?
I do, but not texas hold 'em very well.

25. What are you thinking about?
the work I need to do.

26. Any plans for this weekend?
work, class, hanging out with my loves.

27. Do you eat out or at home more often?
ummm, out, but I don't live near where I work and go out so it's tough.

28. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
No

29. Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
love the ocean, but love chlorine.

30. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
no

31. What do you usually spend your money on?
petrol

32. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
tiffany bracelet.

33. Do you speak any other language?
spanish some

34. Who is the funniest person you know?
Ali is quite funny

35. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
yes:)

36. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Hysteria by Muse

37. What is the color of your bedroom walls?
2 gray 2 dark red

38. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
no, i just do it quickly.

39. Do you wish someone was with you right now?
yeah

40. Do you miss someone?
sure

41. Do you talk to the person who posted this before?
every once and awhile

42. Give me one fun fact about you that no one really knows
I spent a lot of time at the San Juan police station when I was in Puerto Rico...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home