Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cheeseburgers

WRITE EXACTLY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, AND DON'T CHANGE IT.

1. My last relationship =
awhile ago.

2. I am listening to =
Radiohead

3. Maybe I should =
write more of my paper. UGHHHH

5. Chocolate is =
sweet

6. I don't understand =
why people order iced cappuccinos

7. I have lost my respect for =
cunt face bitches (in general)

8. I last ate =
asiago cheese pretzel

9. The meaning of my display name =
a nickname plus a favorite number

11. Someday=
I will finish school. OMG HURRY!

12. I will always remember =
what was said

13. Love =
warmth

14. My MySpace is =
just there. and old.

15. Today =
shopping and paper

16. Tomorrow =
work.

17. I get annoyed =
when people are snippy

18. Parties =
are fun

20. Simple kisses =
one of my favorite things

21. Today was =
lonnnng and it's not over.

22. I wish =
I didn't have to write this shite.
------------------------------------------

01. is your hair wet?
No

02. is your cell phone right near you?
Yes

03. Do you miss someone?
Sure

04. Are you wearing chap stick?
CO Bigelows

05. Are you tired?
nah

06. Are you wearing pajamas?
NO

08. Are you mad?
just at the lack of research

09. Are you upset?
Just that I have to write this

RANDOM...

Q: is there a person who is on your mind right now?
Yes

Q: Do you have any siblings?
1 bro, 1 sis

Q: Do you want children?
yeah, not right now, though.

Q: Do you smile often?
Oh yes, and laugh a lot.

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
nope

Q: Do you like your handwriting?
usually

Q: Are your toenails painted?:
russian navy

Q: Are you a friendly person?
yeah!

Q: Whose bed other than yours do you sleep in?
hahahaha

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
1 black, 1 white, 1 black

Q: What were you doing at 2pm yesterday?
working

Q: What can you not wait for?
seriously...to be done with school.

Q:What's bothering you right now?
SCHOOL

Q: Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I hope so! And soon!

Q: Next time you will kiss someone?
Right now if I could.

Q: What do you wear to bed?
tank top, pants. sometimes a lot if i'm cold

Q: Do you remember your dreams?
Usually

Q:What was the last text message you received?
one from ali

Q: What are you listening too at the moment?
Trail of Dead

Q: What have you learned recently?
that there isn't enough research out there for my project!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home