Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Something Is Up

1. Who were you with Friday night?
I think I got dinner with Ali.

2. What woke you up this morning?
Effing alarm. I wanted to cry. I was so tired.

3. Where are you?
the den

4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Oh yes! I don't work and I'm getting my hair cut! Then seeing boos, hopefully.

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone in the last 48 hours?
I did.

6. When's the last time you cried?
I almost cried this morning bc my wrist hurt so badly (minds out of gutters, thank you)

7. What were you doing at 10pm Saturday nite?
I was hanging out with Serena.

10. What were you doing at midnight Saturday nite?
Driving home? So tired.

11. What were you doing at 2:00am Saturday nite?
Sleeping, I hope.

12. Ever thrown up from a roller coaster or an amusement park?
Yes, the swings make me sick.

13. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
I do not want to work on that project.

15. Where would you like to live?
New England.

16. What kind of home would you like when you grow up?
I want it to be near the water, with a pier, and a wrap around porch with a swing, etc.

17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a musician...I'm going to law school when I'm 60, though.

18. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
getting ready for my wedding:)

21. What is the longest you have gone without checking your myspace?
awhile. I forgot the password for awhile.

23. Who was the last person that sent you a text message?
Ali!

24. Are you friends with this person?
of course.

25. How often do you log in to myspace?
once a day maybe. depends

26. What do you like to do in the car?
sing!

27. Do you like candy necklaces?
eh

28. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
I kept running into things at work today.

29. Do you listen to music every day?
probably

30. Why'd your last relationship fail?
he was drunk.

31. What was the last thing you ate?
pizza!

33. Is it the weekend?
It's sort of my Friday bc I am off tomorrow.

34. What are you doing tonight?
I had orchestra earlier. Now I'm relaxing.

35. Whats your favorite soda?
Dr. Pepper

36. Ever moved?
tons of times.

38. Favorite sport to watch?
tennis

39. What do you want right now?
more pizza, a horror movie, and a friend

40. Are you listening to music right now?
nope

41. Do you like summer break or Christmas break better?
I don't get those anymore. Anything cold is better.

42. What was the last tv show you watched?
The Hills

43. Last reason you threw up?
Food poisoning

44. Best place to eat?
I like places my mom and I go to

45. What time is it?
11044pm

46. What should you be doing right now?
that project

47. What is your pet peeve?
right now it's people who don't move when I say "excuse me"

48. Did anything intresting or good happend to you this weekend?
lots of good things happened

49. What do you want?
a massage

50. What makes you so special?
I am random and multidimensional

51.What color is your natural hair ?
dark brown

52.What color are your natural eyes?
green

53.Do you have a crush on anyone?
oooh, do i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home