Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sun Room

1. Are you still the same person you were at the beginning of 2007?
I get better every day:)

2. Are you single or taken?
Don't ask me!

3. How many schools have you been to?
9?

4. What kind of phone do you have?
LG9800

5. Do you come online everyday?
Yes, but I can get online via my phone, too.

6. What is your favourite tv show?
Gilmore Girls

7. How many friends do you have on Myspace?
dunno

8.Do you have an iPod?
yes

9. Do you have a car?
Yes

10. How many jobs have you had?
5 or 6

11. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
No, but I kept thinking I heard someone coming down the stairs

12. Do you drink?
mostly water, beer, and coffee

13. Do you get scared in scary movies?
haha yeah. I am a wuss now.

15. Do you get annoyed easily?
sometimes. If I'm tired, I get annoyed more easily

16. Who was the last person you talked on the phone to?
My mom

17. The last person you text messaged?
SERENA, finally:)

18. The last person you saw?
my mom, I took her coffee

19. The last person you hung out with?
Brendan?

20. The last thing you drank?
iced coffee


21. What did you do last weekend?
I went to Oktoberfest Sat with Serena, a bar Sunday night with a few people, and happy hour Monday.

22. Do you have any ex best friends?
I do!

23. Who is your favourite teacher?
Senora Whisenant

24. Do you do all your assignments on time?
unless I forget they're due;)


25. Healthy food or junk food?
whatevs

26. Does your mobile number have a 3 in it?
nope

27. Who do you live with?
my 2 roommates;)

28. Do you like reality tv?
The Hills

29. What day is it?
Wednesday

30. What year were you born in?
1980

31. What are you doing tonight?
hanging out with boos,I think.

32. When was the last time you cried?
weeks ago?

33. Do you smoke?
sometimes

34. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
yeah

35. Why did your parents name you what they did?
because they liked it.

36. Where do you live?
VA

37. How long have you lived there?
all my life.

Do you like living there?
love VA

39. Who lives near you?
NO ONE

40. Do you see those people very often?
of course! it is essential

41. Do you like them?
most of them

42. Television or internet?
both, plz

43. MSN or text messaging?
TEXT

44. Ever been out of the country?
Canada

45. What are you listening to?
news

46. Do you have a crush on anyone?
nah


47. Does anybody have a crush on you?
prob

48. Last movie you watched?
Mission Impossible 3

49. What are you going to do after this?
presentation

50. Any message to anyone?
nah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home