Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, October 05, 2007

Threatened

1) Some random girl comes up to you and says "Hey what's your name?"
"ummm, scarlet....why?"

2) What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
a straw

3) What does your last text message say?
"pretend I'm in the passenger seat"

4) The last song you listened to?
one by Silverchair

5) If you hated someone and got put in charge of their funeral music, what would it be?
I would give up the job. I wouldn't want to do that.

6) Where is your best friend right now?
many places.

7) What did you do yesterday?
worked then went to class.

8) Pick a scar on your body - what did you do?
Had a bicycle crash

9) What teacher have you hated most and why?
a 7th grade one.

12.) What do you really think happened to steve on blues clues?
dunno

13) Last time you were dumped?
n/a

14.) Who is your most religious friend?
Rena

15) Who do you trust with your life?
family

16) If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
I love my name

17) What would you say if someone told you you were the most beautiful person in the world and they would do anything to wake up to your face each and every morning?
if it was my bf, I'd probably cry bc that's so sweet.

18) What do you hate about your school?
that I have to go to it and listen to stupid people talk

19) How often do you curse?
often

20) Do you trust all of your friends?
yeah, that's what makes them friends and not just people I know

21) Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
yes, I would do so now if it meant moving to New England!

22.) Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
no

23) Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
hurting me physically or emotionally

24) Which one of your friends do you think would make the best prostitute?
no comment

25) Are you afraid of falling in love?
no, I'm not good at saying it, though.

26) Is there someone that popped in your mind after that question?
ha yeah

27) Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person?
Nope

28) What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
facial hair, nice arms, height

29) Fill in the blank. I love_____
tomatoes!

30) What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Photography thing

31) If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
ALI!

32) How many kids do you want to have?
3-4

33) Would you make a good parent?
yeah

34) Where was your default picture taken?
North Carolina

35) What is your middle name?
Virginia

36) Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
I wonder if I had homework for this week

37) If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
minor things

38) Shoe size?
10

39) What are you wearing right now?
slutty night shirt and pj pants

40) Righty or Lefty?
righty

41) Can you make a dollar in change right now?
sure, I have a filled piggy bank!

43) Favorite jeans?
the ones with the hott pockets

44) Favorite animal?
black panther

45) Favorite juice?
orange

46) Have you had the chicken pox?
yes

47) Have you had a sore throat?
yeah

48) Ever had plastic surgery?
no

49) Who knows you the best?
Ali-baba

50) Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
neither

51) Ever been in a fight with your pet?
what?

52) Been to Mexico?
no

53) Did you buy something yesterday?
just coffee

54) Did you get sick today?
of course not. I am not weak.

55) Did you miss anyone today?
I got to see many of my boos today, but not all so yes, I missed some

56) Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No

57) When is the last time you liked someone?
the last time? not currently?

58) Last person to lay in your bed?
I live in the boonies. No one comes here. I think Ali laid in here when she was home last.

59) Last person to see you cry?
Wow, good question. To actually see me cry? Maybe Serena? Not sure. May have been my dad, though.

60) Who/what made you cry?
talking about money with my dad (or anything else "real". it's a problem, I know.) Being frustrated makes me cry.

62) What are your plans for the weekend?
Tomororw is class then hanging out, Sunday is work and then going out.

63) Who do you think will repost this?
no idea

64) Are you happy right now?
YES

65) Drunk dialer or texter?
Text

66) Are you hungry?
no

67) Are you a forgiving person?
Yeah, but a person needs to apologize for me to forget about it, ya know?

68) Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?
like, share sexually? NO

69) Have you lost a friend recently?
Nope

70) Are you talking to someone while doing this?
Nope

72) What are you about to do right now?
go to sleep

73) Would you hug your most recent ex?
sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home