Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Hills. Oh yeah!

1.Talked to an asshole today?
I don't think so.

2. Do you like anyone?
Of course

3. Are you wearing socks?
Nope

4. Do you regret something you did yesterday?
I wish I had handled the parking lot goodbye better, but it's ok now. Everyone is fine.

5. Have you ever been tubing?
I think so.

6. Do you own a guitar?
1 acoustic, 1 electric, and a bass

7. Have you ever ridden in an expensive car?
Of course

8. Do you have a piggy bank shaped like a pig?
I do!

9.Shower facing the shower head or with your back to it?.
back to it unless I'm washing my face.

10. Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
No

11. How many windows are open on your computer?
9

12. What are the colors of your walls?
these are whitish

13. How many hours did you sleep last night?
7?

14. Is something bothering you right now?
YES. I DON'T WANT TO WRITE THIS FUCKING PAPER!

15. Have you been outside today?
of course.

17. last text from?
Ali

18. Are you a daydreamer?
oh gd yes

19. Are you sarcastic?
hahahah yes.

20. Are you shy?
sometimes. essentially yes.

21. Are you talkative?
i can be

23. Last person you went to a playground with?
Brendan

24. Last person you talked on the phone with?
Ali

26. In the past week have you felt stupid?
ha, of course not;)

27. In the past week have you gotten your hair cut?
yes! No wait, no? yes.

28. Who do you like?
cool people

29. In the past week have you been asked out on a date?
ha, no, but someone said they have a crush on me.

30. In the past week have you hung out with friends?
yes

31. In the past week have you gotten kissed?
yeah

32. In the past week have you gotten into a fight?
nah, well, sorta.

33. In the past week have you listened to music?
of course!

34. In the past week have you smiled?
oh yes

35. In the past week have you talked to your crush?
who is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home