Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm Right Here

1. Do you still talk to the person you last had a thing for?
Well, yeah.

2. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Yes.

3. Do you miss anyone?
Yeah

4. What is the last thing you ate?
Cheeseburger, YUM

5. Did you get any compliments today?
I was called pretty:) Oh and someone else called me a genius. Ser.

6. Have you ever gone to court?
Just to get my license when i was 16.

7. What does the 7th text message in your inbox say?
"That's my dj"

8. Are you friends with your neighbors?
nah

9. What cities have you lived in?
a few in NOVA, Fred'burg, RVA

10. What was the last piercing you got?
my ears when I was in 2nd grade.

11. When was the last time you drove more than 15 minutes?
home from class earlier tonight.

12. Have you ever thrown up from drinking?
Just once.

13. Are you scared to die?
not me, but others.

14. Why aren't or are you scared of death?
I don't want to lose loved ones.

15. Toilet papered someones house?
just a car

16. Have you ever had a crush on your brother or sister's friends?
I had a crush on some of my brother's friends when I was way younger.

17. Have you ever gone to a beach?
um, yes. many tims.

18. Do you remember your music teacher's name from elementary school?
Mrs. Monahan!

19. How good is your eyesight?
perfect

20. Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
probably not

21. What would you say if I told you I was in love with your brother?
I would hope your name is Jobeth since she's his fiance.

22. Have you ever been out of your country?
Canada.

23. Have you seen your best friend(s) naked?
None of the girls.

24. What's the best wedding you've been to?
Joanna's in Southport, NC. Holy hell!

25. Would your parents be mad if you got arrested for fighting?
yeah

26. Do you have a Honda, Toyota or Nissan?
nope

27. What did you do last night?
Went to Wegman's with Serena, watched Dexter with Brendan, then came home and wrote my annotated biblio while watching Gossip Girl and ANTM.

28. What's the last dream you can remember?
My one last night was weird....but I can't remember it!

29. Who was the last person to call you?
Ali!

30. What time did you wake up this morning?
430am.

31. What are you doing this weekend?
Not sure about tomorrow, randomness Sat after class, probably going out Sunday.

32. Why + who did you last hold hands with?
Why? Because I love it and with whom? someone hott.

33. When was the last time you were really sick?
I can not even remember.

34. What's in your back pocket?
nothing.

35. Do you want to be married right now?
nah

36. Do you wear colored contacts?
nope

37. Do you always have your phone next to you?
usually.

38. What were you doing at 4am this morning?
turning off my first alarm.

39. What do you usually do first in the morning?
reset my alarm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home