Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Green With Envy

1. If someone doesn't like you, it's usually because:
they are jealous.

2. Last saturday night you:
Last night I spent time hanging out with Serena and Steven and then went to a bar with Brendan.

3. What are you excited about?
Sleeping.

5. Favorite scent?
chlorine

6. what mood are you in?
happy, but sleepy.

7. What do you look for most in a boyfriend/girlfriend:
someone I can talk to, someone who is up for a good time, someone who is hott, someone who is male.

8. What kind of music do you like best:
classical

9.What are you most likely to decorate your room in:
dark colors

10. If something amazing happens to you, how many people know:
Many.

11. Every year, how do you like to spend the holidays?
I like to spend it at home, but also I like going out to enjoy decorations and the weather (SNOW!)

12. What do you look forward to most each year?
My birfday

13. In your opinion, it's just not the holidays without:
cold weather

14. What do you long for most?
a trip

15. If your friends or family are going through a crisis, what would you do?
be there for them.

16. Can you keep a secret:
I can. but be sure to tell me it's a secret.

17. How many phone conversations do you have a day:
I usually text, but I usually call and entertain my mom at work

18. What's your best feature?
My eyes/expressions. And my personality:)

19. Your favorite romantic movie is:
The Notebook, Shakespeare In Love, etc.

20. Your dream house has:
water nearby. and a pier. and lots of windows. and a fireplace. and a walk in closet. and an island in the kitchen.

21. How would your friends describe you?
funny, tall, random, musical

22. How do you feel about Valentine's day?
it's 3 days before my birthday so who cares?

23. What body of water are you most drawn to:
the atlantic ocean.

24. You could never love someone who?
was shallow

25. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
this am

26. What were you doing this morning at 8?
SLEEEEPING

27. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
IMing

28. Are you mad at anyone right now?
Nah

29.The last person to say they loved you?
a parent, I think.

30. What was the last present you received?
Foo Fighters!

31. Are you happy with your living arrangements?
no! I want to be closer to stuff and with no roommates.

32. Last thing received in the mail?
Netflix

33. Do you have any famous relatives?
yeah

34. Have you ever had sex in a public place?
no, but I can see it happening

35. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
no

36. How is your hair?
pretty long. I might get it cut above my shoulders.

37. How many different drinks have you had today?
water, au lait, soda

38. What have you eaten today?
eggs/sausage (YUM), yummy frozen lunch, fries, hamburger when I got home.

39. Are you any good at math?
yeah

40. What did you do Friday night?
I went to the movies. Saw Bourne Ultimatum-SO GOOD! SO PUMPED!

41. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
yes

42. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
hells naw

43. Do you like the ocean?I
loves it

44. Did you stay friends with your ex's?
eh

45. What goes best with a soft drink?
fries

46. What did you do two nights ago?
you mean friday night? when i went to the movies?

47. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
no

48. Where do you keep your money?
Wachovia, Navy Federal and my wallet

49. When's your next party?
Nov.

50. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone?
with, actually.

51. What was the weather like on your birthday?
COLD OH YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home