Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sleep, I wish.

1. A is for age: 27 years, 8 months, 1 day:)

2. B is for beer of choice: I am all about Blue Moon. Mike said I'm the "Blue Moon Girl" and I get extra oranges.

3. C is for career right now: Musician

4. D is for your dog's name? Calculus

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: CO Bigelow lip stuff

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Gossip Girl

7. G is for favorite game: Chess!

8. H is for Home town: Warrenton

9. I is for instruments you play: clarinet, flute, piano, bassoon, etc.

10. J is for favorite juice: Orange

11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: No one's. I am tired.

12. L is for last place you ate: Besides home? I got fries at McDonalds earlier to stay awake;)

13. M is for marriage: 17 November 2012

14. N is for your full name: SVR

15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Zero

16. P is for people you were with today: A lot. People at work and class.

17. Q is for what you most want to Quit: school;) but not really. I just want it to be over.

18. R is for Biggest Regret: None I can think of

19. S is for status: I would probably turn you down.

20. T is for time you woke up today: 430am

21. U is for underwear you have on now: black with pink lace

22. V is for vegetable you love: broccoli

23. W is for worst habit: expensive coffee.

24. X is for x-rays you've had: just on mah teef

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: raspberry scone was so good

26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Aquarius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home