Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Yeah, I Took This.

1. Car
HAVE- Elantra
WANT- Lexus

2. House
HAVE- n/a
WANT- a place where I can have boys over. And hand photographs on the walls

3. Job-
HAVE- bookstore
WANT- travel show host:)

4. Relationship-
HAVE - exciting
WANT- jewelry (haha)

5. Kids-
HAVE- 0
WANT- 3 or 4

6. Money-
HAVE- not enough for what I want
WANT- more more more, please.

7. Cell Phone-
HAVE- LG9800
WANT- I like the phone Rebecca and Pamela have.

8. Cell Phone Provider-
HAVE- Verizon
WANT- Verizon

9. Education-
HAVE- a BA in Music with Bio, too. About to have an Masters in Music Ed.
WANT- TO BE FUCKING DONE WITH SCHOOOOL!

10. Talents-
HAVE- music, wit, charm, math
WANT- to be able to sing.

11. Computer-
HAVE- HP laptop
WANT- one of those tiny laptops

12. Internet Service Provider-
HAVE- dial up
WANT- the fastest ever, please.

13. Hair-
HAVE-dark brown, long, bangs.
WANT- there to never be humidity again and I'll be so happy.

14. Eyes-
HAVE- green
WANT- green are the hottest.

15. Siblings-
HAVE- Jesse and Ali
WANT- to hang out with them more.

16. Credit Cards-
HAVE- 2, but only until done with fucking school.
WANT- someone to pay for them:)

17. Alcohol
HAVE- none here, unfortunately.
WANT- jack and coke

18. Pets-
HAVE- -0
WANT- a yorktese

19. Collections-
HAVE- postcards, shot glasses, cds, instruments
WANT- my own place to put them

20. Friends-
HAVE- a lot
WANT- them here now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home