Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, December 10, 2007

2007 AWARDS!!!!!!

AWARDS:

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR
Brendan

2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend) -
Vanessa

3) NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEWEST FRIEND
Amira

3) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
Many things. Too many to narrow down to just one

4) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
Being stressed out

5) BEST HOLIDAY?
My birthday;)

6) YOUR SONG FOR 2007?
What Goes Around- Justin Timberlake

7) MOVIE FOR 2007?
It's more about cool TV shows for me: The Hills, Dexter, Gossip Girl

10) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
Probably friends. V Day is never a big deal bc my bday is 3 days later!

11) BEST RELATIONSHIP?
Romantic or other?

12) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN..
Death/Gypsy (2 costumes)

13) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
Fridays/Sticky Rice

14) KISS OF THE YEAR?
Wow, good question. Honestly, the ones on the top of my head are super sweet. <3

15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
No comment

16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
To fully enjoy everything I do.

17) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
to drive?

18) TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
The Hills...and Dexter...and Gossip Girl

19) MOST LOYAL FRIEND?
Serena

20) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
Just shifting of things:)

21) BIGGEST DOUCHE BAG AWARD?
no comment

22) NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?
I don't make those

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home