Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Presents!!!!!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags ?

Wrapping paper. I always want to go all out with my wrapping, but then I think about how that's a stupid thing to spend money on and I end up with Disney princess paper from the Dollar Store.

2. Real tree or artificial?

Real. It's not Christmas if the tree is fake.

3. When do you put up the tree?

Ours was put up this past weekend. It's not decorated yet, though.

4. When do you take the tree down?

Usually by New Years or it will depend on when the weekend falls.

5. Do you like eggnog?

I haven't ever had it, but I doubt i'll like it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?

My keyboard was awesome that year. Whoa.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?

Yes. I am not sure where it is.

8. Hardest person to buy for?

Steven, apparently.

9. Easiest person to buy for?

Ali!

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

That's not nice. Well, one time at my Grandparents someone handed me the wrong package and I opened up a bunch of men's socks. um, thanks?

11. Mail or email Christmas cards?

I don't do either.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?

Home Alone 2.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?

Tomorrow

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

No

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

cookies, apparently.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?

Doens't matter. Just put lots and lots of lights.

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home?

We jsut go north a little. Still in good ol' VA,though.

18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s?

Not right now. bvut I can name the dwarfs.

19. Angel on the tree top or a star?

i think ours has a bow right now

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?

MORNING

21. What’s the most annoying thing this time of the year?

extra traffic

22. What I love most about Christmas?

the weather, ahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home