Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

CHRISTMAS SURVEY!!!!!

1. Christmas tree up yet?
No, we're getting it this weekend, I think.

2. Any Christmas decorations up yet?
Not really, actually. My roommates just got back from Aruba.

3. What are you asking for for Christmas?
This stuff

4.What do you usually do on Christmas Eve?
I tend to work because I love the excitement on that day and then I come home and veg and check out bad tv. I always hope for A Very Brady Christmas to be on.

5. What do you usually do on Christmas Day?
Wake up and we all go out together. Open presents, give out presents, eat breakfast, get ready and go to a my cousin's house or something for extended family goodness

6. Do you own any christmas clothes or jewelery?
some, maybe. Nothing I'd wear.

7. Do you use white or colored christmas lights?
I LOVE ALL LIGHTS.

8. Do you bake Christmas cookies?
Nah

9. Do you buy Christmas presents for your whole family?
Um, for my immediate family, but otherwise, we give family gifts

10. How many friends do you buy presents for?
The ones closest to me.

11. Is there a Santa Claus?
of course

12. Favorite Christmas Carol?
O' Holy Night

13. Would you rather it be a white Christmas, or a warm Christmas?
WHITE

14. Was last year a good christmas?
I've never had a bad one.

15. Which Christmas color do you like better? RED or GREEN?
Green

16. Do you get a real Christmas tree, or is it artificial?
real. I threatened to cry if we got an artificial one

17. When you get older, will you get a real or artificial tree?
real

18. Do you hang stockings?
duh, yes. Here and at Steven's;)

19. When opening presents, does your family all open them at the same time?
Sandy Claws ones are sitting out, and then we take turns opening other ones.

20. What is usually in your stocking?
some candy, little things, CD or something

21. Do you get up early on Christmas day?
Not anymore.

22. Does your family eat breakfast before or after opening presents?
After

23. Do you have a favorite ornament you hang on the tree?
A few...too difficult to describe, but they are special.

24. What Christmas movie do you like to watch the most?
HOME ALONE 2

25. What do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Eve seems more magical and special, but the Day is so much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home