Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, December 03, 2007

On ABC

1. Who were you with Friday night?
Serena, Ali, Lisa, Randi, and Jonah.

2. What woke you up this morning?
I didn't sleep much or well at all so I woke up a lot. I was awake when the alarms went off.

3. If you took a drug test would you pass it?
Of course

4. Is tomorrow going to be a good night?
YES! Open mic is so much fun.

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Technically, yes.

6. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
I rode in Ali's to the mall the other day

7. How many myspace accounts do you have?
1

8. What was your first thought this morning?
"I wish we could sleep more."

9. Do or did you like school?
Ummmm, yes and no. I like to learn things and I like to excel, but I hate to go.

10. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
Ali Rose

11. Where would you like to live?
just in my own place, please:)

12. Do long distance relationships work?
How long distance??

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a socialite

14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Married. Awesome. Hott.

15. Who is your number one on myspace?
Ali

16. Who do you wish you were with right now?
I wish I was watching Dexter:)

17. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
Steven

18. How often do you log in to myspace?
Once a day if I'm home.

19. Would you rather talk on the phone or chat in IM?
depends on the person

20. How many car accidents have you been in?
just been rear ended/fender bendered twice

21. Do you listen to music every day?
Yeah

22. Do you still go trick or treating?
Nope...No wait, Me, Brendan, and Tice tried to this year.

23. What was the last thing you ate?
spaghetti. I was so hungry I needed an "after school snack" so I heated up some leftovers

24. Are you a fast typer?
Faster than most!

25. How many speeding tickets do you have?
Zero

26. What are you doing tonight?
VEGGING. Reading mags, watching TV, enjoying the fireplace.

27. If you had one whole day to yourself, what would you do?
Maybe go on a photo field trip

28. Is anything bothering you?
Not really

29. Do you miss someone?
Sure

30. What do you want to do right now?
Eat dinner, haha. seriously hungry

31. Are you listening to music right now?
No, watching Grey's Anatomy

32. Are you in a good mood?
I sure am!

33. What are you doing this weekend?
Kat/Thomas thing on Friday, not sure about Sat.

34. Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
Serena on AIM, Ali in email

35. When were you the saddest in your life?
week before graduation

36. Do you own more than one cell phone?
only one that works, I guess.

37. Do you use EBay to buy or sell?
Nah

38. What makes you annoyed?
interrupting me when I'm saying something important, People who have no opinions on ANYTHING, percentages, blackboard

39. Have you ever had a song written about you?
Haha, yes.

40. Have you ever sang in public?
Yes

41. What songs make you happy?
Alicia Keys' "No One"!

42. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
Dexter

43. Do you have a job?
yup!

44. What does your ipod have in it right now?
um, a gazillion songs

45. How many close friends do you have?
Ali is my sister so...5? No, 6.

46. What makes you happy?
dragon sauce!!!!!!

47. One wish?
I'm not sure right now. I might want to save it since things are going well right now.

48. Have you ever loved someone and were too scared to tell them?
YES, haha.

49. Next concert?
MMmmmmmm, keeping that one to myself!

50. Name one song that explains your current life:
I'll have to get back to you on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home