Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, November 26, 2007

Knickers

Who has seen you in your underwear lately?:
Hahahha only one person gets to see my in my knickers.

What's the best Halloween movie?:
I still love Scream

What are you looking forward to?:
TOmorrow night

When did you last talk to your brother or sister?:
I talked to Jesse on Thanksgiving and Ali today

What did you do the last time you were home alone?:
I'm home alone right now and am watching The Hills

Do you ever wanna know who you're going to marry?:
uhhhh, sorta?

Have you ever watched the Real World?:
Yeah, but not in awhile.

How much cash do you have on you?:
$30ish

What's your favorite fast food place?:
Wendys

What's the third and seventh texts (in box) in your phone?:
3:i like to be alone with her...
7:white christmas with kenny rogers? not sure

What did you do two weekends ago?:
I don't remember. went out?

Are you tanned?:
not really

Are you upset with anyone?:
no

Do you talk to the person you have a thing for?:
Yeah

Have you ever seen your best friend cry?:
yes:(

Who’s your number 5 friend on your top friends?:
not sure

Did you get any compliments today?:
Yeah, for speed writing.

Have you ever gone to court?:
just to get my license.

Are you friends with your neighbors?:
nope

What’s the last text message in your inbox say?:
also bear asked if you could bring his shoes up here. goodnight

What’s the last piercing you had?
my ears like 15 years ago

Have you ever punched a guy?:
no?

Do you get jealous easily?:
sometimes, but not always

Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?:
no, actually

Toilet papered someone’s house?:
nope

Have you ever had a crush on your brother’s or sister's friends?:
yeah

Have you ever gone to the beach?
of course!!!!!

Do you remember your music teacher's name from elementary school?
Mrs. Monahan

How good is your eyesight?:
perfecto

Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?:
no thanks

What would you say if I told you I was in love with your brother?
he's engaged, biatch

Have you ever been out of your country?
yeah

Have you seen your best friend(s) naked?:
I guess so. I mean, I have many best friends-which one?

Would your parents be mad if you got arrested for fighting?:
Ha prob

Where are your sibling(s) right now?:
both are probably asleep

Do you have a Honda, Toyota or Nissan?:
No

Who was the last person to call you?:
Ali Rose

What time did you wake up this morning?:
8

What are you doing this weekend?:
Not sure yet

Do you drunk dial/text?:
not really anymore

When was the last time you were really sick?:
can't remember

What's in your back pocket?:
nothing

Do you want to be married right now?:
sometimes....but not really

What were you doing at 4am this morning?
SLEEPING

What do you usually do first in the morning?:
take a shower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home